Has Anyone Seen Summer Wars?
1 1

14 posts in this topic

I recently purchased Summer wars. The movie is quite interesting to say the least. The storyline by far is really good. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this movie? I would like to know what everyone's opinions are on this movie.

Now I like the movie. I thought the storyline was done quite well. The character creations were done tastefully and uniquely. Each character was quite unique in their own way adding to their own personalities. The plot of the story kind of reminds me of what just happened with the PlayStation network outage. It just proves that there are many different things relying on the Internet as a whole that can be broken or stopped when there is a major outage. Does this remind you of livelong and diehard. Well it should almost same type of premise but without Bruce Willis.

If you saw the movie what are your opinions of it? I would like to know posted in here.

I recently purchased Summer wars. The movie is quite interesting to say the least. The storyline by far is really good. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this movie? I would like to know what everyone's opinions are on this movie.

Now I like the movie. I thought the storyline was done quite well. The character creations were done tastefully and uniquely. Each character was quite unique in their own way adding to their own personalities. The plot of the story kind of reminds me of what just happened with the PlayStation network outage. It just proves that there are many different things relying on the Internet as a whole that can be broken or stopped when there is a major outage. Does this remind you of livelong and diehard. Well it should almost same type of premise but without Bruce Willis.

If you saw the movie what are your opinions of it? I would like to know posted in here.

I haven't seen it yet. I have heard good things, I think I may need to borrow it. biggrin.gif

Oh Crap, I don't own a blue ray player yet. I still use a crt monitor for my computer and I have a large Flat Screen CRT TV.

Well I think it is time for you to upgrade to some newer technologies. lols :-P

If for what ever reason don't get it for your Birthday, I could let you borrow it. I has it on blue ray.

cool, even if I don't get it as a gift, I do plan on buying it for the collection

also IT HAS TODD!!!! so I have to see it :nothingtoadd:

I enjoyed that movie. I preordered it from amazon with Evangelion 2.22 You Can (NOT) Advance and it shipped then got damaged. Amazon refunded the money without telling me so I had to wait before I could watch it.

I did get a chance to watch it. I liked it. I wonder if Drakenfyre75 was able to get it or is she still waiting for the birthday to come.

I did get a chance to watch it. I liked it. I wonder if Drakenfyre75 was able to get it or is she still waiting for the birthday to come.

I know this is a bit late, but yes I did get Summer Wars for my birthday, and I loved it.

Sweetness. Hanafuda. I wish i would of spent the 150 bucks at the funimation booth to get the hanafuda game.