2 2
vash

If Your Life Were A Anime/manga/graphic Novel, What Would It Be?

Here is something I have been meaning to post for quite some time. I just didn't have the time to do so. Here is my question to everyone.

If your life were a Anime/Manga/Graphic Novel, which Anime/manga/Graphic Novel would it be?

I know it sounds very elementary but Its something that could start a interesting discussion.

For me. If my life were Anime/Manga/Graphic novel I think it would be The Negotiator Aka BIG "O" . The reason why I chose that series is because Life is full of many uncertanties. Especially within the past and how the future can turn out. I think it does apply to today's world quite well with the major problems that we all face with the declining economy and the volitile World Scape. We should move forward to make a better world for everyone by learning from our past and applying it to the future.

I think that pretty much sums up. I am intriqued to find out what others would have to say about this topic.

I think every one my answer. For Me It would be a mix of Neon Genesis Evangelion and Fooly Cooly. To me I feel that life is so messed up that sometimes you may need to grow up too quickly. But by doing so. You get to miss out on so much. I believe if you grow up so quickly you can turn into a character like Naota or Shinji. However, that can help you as well. It can help teach you things. But for me, I think there is an equal balance.

I haven't seen Fooly Cooly, but I knew you were going to say Evangelion.

For me it would probably be Rouroni Kenshin.

He's someone that had to grow up really fast and has to live with the things he's done in the past and I can relate to that.

Hey. Once we get more people here I think we could get more opinions and start a study :P

We shall see what will happen. we are still a small group. I can see this happening when the group grows.

lately i've been feeling i want an Excel Saga type of life--lots of death without the 'real' dying. Then I could add the graphicness of Elfen Lied--who doesn't like blood guts and gore, but doesn't wanna die in the process right? And maybe some Fruits Basket thrown in, without the curse of course, just because changing into animals would be neat.. oh and a touch of Haou Airen & S Kareshi Joujou for my more personal interests--if you know me, then you understand why :rolleyes:

That sounds like that could make an interesting novel.

lately i've been feeling i want an Excel Saga type of life--lots of death without the 'real' dying. Then I could add the graphicness of Elfen Lied--who doesn't like blood guts and gore, but doesn't wanna die in the process right? And maybe some Fruits Basket thrown in, without the curse of course, just because changing into animals would be neat.. oh and a touch of Haou Airen & S Kareshi Joujou for my more personal interests--if you know me, then you understand why :rolleyes:

Sounds like one hell of a fetish movie.