3 3
Kenshin

How About Them Other Animations?

So I take it that chuck Norris approves

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

:soapbox: yesh he does and now thanx to your niece naota i have found out that the teen titans are on boomerang... :censored: BOOMERANG HOME OF THE OLD CARTOONS WHAT GIVES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.... sooo gonna use the Wrath of the Norris soon

You have more than one niece? I remember you pointing out a blonde one at bowling.

:soapbox: yesh he does and now thanx to your niece naota i have found out that the teen titans are on boomerang... :censored: BOOMERANG HOME OF THE OLD CARTOONS WHAT GIVES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.... sooo gonna use the Wrath of the Norris soon

Boomerang!? That show isn't old enough to be included with shows like Flintstones and Jetsons. What where they thinking (or not thinking)?

I do have 3 Nieces Kenshin, Kimmy, Alex, and Erika.

I agree that teen titans are not that old. But Boomerang Really. Boomerang is for the classic cartoons. But what ever the corporate brass wants they get. You know how that is.

Indeed. Thems are pulling the strings of the puppets otherwise known as employees.

kimmie shes the one that told me and it was like WTF??? give me the Jetsons or Smurfs or Snorks on my C:ASSIC CARTOON TV CHANNEL!!!!! DAMN IT!!!

An American cartoon is cool.

Power puff girls, Phineas and Ferb.

It is very unique.

I look at and enjoy it.

I admit some of the new american cartoons are good. They are funny and unique as Naomi has stated. But I love the classics. However, I am always up to watching new cartoons when I have the time.

I just started watching Legend of Korra this weekend. Its the next series from the Last Airbender. I think they left out a lot of the anime influence compared to Last Airbender, but its not bad. I am a sucker for shows with kick-ass women.

I never really gotten into AVATAR. though the Animation Style is that of Anime But I just couldn't get into it for some reason.

these cartoons are more geared towards the late teens and up age group, but why hasn't anyone mentioned current ones like Family Guy or Archer? Also after visiting a local Barnes and Noble i saw books that had animated Avengers characters so i checked out online and i saw something on Netflix called The Next Avengers--looks like a movie or ova about the Avengers' children taking the roles of their parents who were all killed off by .... wait for it.... Tony Stark's idea of a 'World Peace' robot life-being :P i was only able to watch 20mins of it though, so i'll let you know if its worth checking out sometime soon

Family Guy, Archer, American Dad are good animated series. Some of the series on adult swim such as Squid billies, ATHF, ASSEY MCGEE and so on are just stupid.

The animated Avengers, The next avengers and other marvel comic cartoons are pretty decent for the most part.

Family Guy = funny. most of adult swims cartoons are just a bunch of :censored:. American cartoon had their heyday in the 60's 70's and early 80's. There were few good cartoons in the 90's such as Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, The Angry beavers, Rugrats and dug. Most of the newer cartoons are just of bad quality I can't believe our youth watches that junk.

• Like 1

Yeah They have many of the old school Cartoons on netflix.

I wonder if I'm the only one on here who likes King of the Hill(most of the time)? XD

Nobody mentioned the Simpsons. Used to be a big time fan watching every week.

@Ani I occasionally watch King of the Hill. It depends on which kind of mood I am in.

@Sp346. I love Watching The Simpsons. Though I am so lost in that series since I haven't religiously watched it since I was a kid in elementary and junior high. Its a good series and going strong.

Futurerama is good. it started off with rocky start got cancelled and them came back with a vengeance. still a good animated American series.