3 3
Kenshin

How About Them Other Animations?

I remember seeing a little bit of it, though unfortunately not that much.

Anyone remember seeing Gargoyles?

I used to watch them when I was a kid. It was a long time ago.

How about Darkwing Duck.

You had chip and dale rescue rangers, Duck tales, Tale spin to name a few that were good.

You had chip and dale rescue rangers, Duck tales, Tale spin to name a few that were good.

yea those were all good. :lol: great now i have the 2 most easy to remember eps of chip & dale rescue rangers stuck in my head---Flash the Wonder Dog and the alien episode :tongue:

It seems that chip and dale was popular also in Japan.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPiOBR90J_8

Dale is seiyuu of a spike of Cowboy be-bop.

Chip is seiyuu of Pein of Naruto.

Gadget is seiyuu of Souma Ritsu of a Fruitbasket.

Montalley is seiyuu of the father of Yuki Eri of Gravitation.

I have not seen only a cowboy heap.

Is it interesting?

• Like 1

I never knew that show was popular in Japan. Learn something new every day. =)

Somehow, I almost forgot about Batman: The Animated Series. Some of the newer Batman cartoons seem good too(though an upcoming one, "Beware the Batman", looks WEIRD).

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers in Japanese is a perfect post for this thread on an ANIME forum. :D

Thanks Naomi!

:grinjump:

@ani12

I haven't heard of "Beware the Batman". I'll have to look that up.

Well, here's a preview picture of it from wikipedia:

Bewarethebatman-promotional.jpg

I'm not sure what bugs more about this picture, Alfred using GUNS, which seems REALLY off for someone in the Bat-family, or Batman's head.

The Animation style looks interesting. Different for Batman. AS far as Alfred using guns. It reminds me of Norman From "Big O" The negotiator". May give some interesting situations to the series.

Well, I'm willing to see how it plays out before saying too much about it. Also, I think its completely CGI, like the Green Lantern show on Cartoon Network's DC Nation block.

Well, I'm willing to see how it plays out before saying too much about it. Also, I think its completely CGI, like the Green Lantern show on Cartoon Network's DC Nation block.

That is true. Lets how how it goes.

Yeah, the new Thundercats is really good IMO. After the move down here, I haven't had a chance to look for it on TV again yet unfortunately.

Well, here's a preview picture of it from wikipedia:

Bewarethebatman-promotional.jpg

I'm not sure what bugs more about this picture, Alfred using GUNS, which seems REALLY off for someone in the Bat-family, or Batman's head.

O.O

I first noticed the head and then Alfred. And who is that supposed to be in the background holding a sword?

Wow, considering how far CGI animation has come, you'd think they'd be able to do a HEAD properly. It looks like the shape of a freaking DOOR STOP to me.

Interesting. I don't cartoon network that often. so I didn't know there was a new thunder cats. as far as the new batman. Why cant they just keep the animation style the same as it always has instead of changing it. but that is just me. lols.

I can only image it's to set it apart from the other series so that people won't say "Oh it's just another batman series and it doesn't look like anything new." Instead they are clearly going for, "Holy WTF Batman!" :P

Her name is...Katana. No, really.

O.o I really hope they didn't strain themselves too much to come up with that name. They almost had to use more than one brain cell for that one.

Well, she IS an existing DC character, part of the Outsiders group. Kind of odd to bring her in with Batman, though.

That I did not know (obviously). Hmm, now I have to rethink things. Something like that could potentially be a good thing or a bad thing. Not every DC character is meant to cross paths with each other IMO.