1 1
naota

Whats Your Ideal Anime?

I know everyone here likes anime to some extent. I have a question to pose to all of you. What do you like to see in anime? What kind of Genre? What Kind of Topics? What do you like to see in your Idea Anime Series?

Oh.....hmmm that is not easy for me to answer. For me, since I like a lot of diverse anime, it can change on a whim. I can go from a dark serious anime one time to light hearted comedy the next.

Because of this, the types of series I like the most have a little bit of everything. The type that can take us through the gutter when things go wrong and become serious and can then get over the badness and have some fun afterward.

Rurouni Kenshin has that quality. It has the ups and the downs and everything in between so it feels like it's 'more alive' (for lack of a better way to put it) to me.

Full Metal Panic has it too, though shorted a lot as the series is not that long. GTO has it a lot too but has leans more on the comedy aspect to carry through.

So yeah, I guess that's what's my ideal anime series. It's got to have the good with the bad. It's not to say that I won't watch (or like) others too. Like for example, Evangelion Platinum is very dark and I still like it a lot.

Yeah I agree with you on that one Kenshin. For me I love Comedies, Action, Adventures, Dramas, Giant Robo Animes. My tastes changes depending on my moods.

I would have to say anything with action and Explosions! - I wonder if michael bay would direct an anime series I wonder how many explosions there would be. lols

LOLS. That would be named ANIME EXPLOSIONS by Michael Bay. Featuring Booms, Bangs and Kaplunks