5 5
naota

Which Manga Series Are You Into?

Here is another starter topic for you. Which manga serious on your currently into? I know there are many different types out there somewhere which are brand-new or not even released in the states yet. Which series are you into?

For me, I have been in that busy to be reading any Series at this point in time. I am currently backlogged on my reading. I do have a list of reading material that I want to get to when I get a chance. Some manga series I need to finish reading is Negimi and MegaTokyo.

I'm curious to see what you have in store for your series that you are currently into. I may just use that to add to my list.

i just finished reading Gokusen on the computer. Now I'm somewhat reading Megane-Chan x Yankee-kun--there's a LOT of volumes lol :P

I have haven't had the chance to sit down and read manga though I have tenchi and negima to read.

that is sad..... i have a full book case of manga read them all working on Black Butler though. tis a good series

if we're talking collections of manga--i have 2 full bookcases, 1 under the bed storage bin, and about 30 or 40 volumes awaiting space lol ^^;; love my manga :)

Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, every volume, always waiting for the new release

Rin-ne, but waiting for few volumes at a time

I started reading Skip-Beat, having bought a compilation of the first three volumes. I really like it so far.

I saw on wikipedia that the series is still ongoing, and saw volume 28 in Barnes and Noble(in Poughkeepsie). Its going to be Negima all over again if I keep buying them(meaning I'll have to make some space somewhere for all of them).

I haven't read any manga's recently. I should start to read again. its been a while.

my sister introduced me to S Kareshi Joujou recently and i cannot wait until that gets updated.

Read it Here: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/s-kareshi-joujou-r293

and I've been trying to keep up with the latest updated scanlations of Skip Beat! on Mangatraders forum.. I think they're at the end of volume 30 or somewhere in the middle of volume 31.

• Like 1

I think I will start reading Rosario + Vamipire. i liked the series and bonedaddy said the manga is better than the anime.

I got volume 1 of "Is This a Zombie?" the other day. It's...something, alright. XD It did have some good moments in it, though.

I've also started rereading Animal Academy, and remembering that I really like it. If only Tokyopop had not gone out of business, I'd be able to finish it.

just finished reading a bunch of gender-bender manga online lol

• Boy of the Female Wolf (up to latest released chapter)
  • Houou Gakuen Misoragumi
  • Idol Shopping
  • Love in the Mask
  • Uwasa no Midori Kun (up to latest chapter)
  • Vanilla Ice

my top 4 manga/anime series

1: Naruto

2:inuyasha

3:dance in the vimpire band

4:han da go or how ever you spell the manga series about the japanese verson of chess called go

I was reading these two series some time ago:

-The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko

-Animal Academy: Hakobune Hakusho

Unfortunately, Tokyopop had the rights to them, and they are now defunct. DX

True that to tokyo pop being defunct. But I keep getting emails from them about stuff. So i wonder if they will bring back their manga division.