2 2
Kenshin

Star Ocean (Series)

Anyone play the Star Ocean games?

IMO the series is just as good at the FF series. The games actually have a lot more story depth to them than most other RPGs I've played (even the FF series). It is anime style-ish and there was an anime series made based on one of the games too.

I have wanted to play that series. Never did. I forget which platform did it come out on again?

Posted using my TapaTalk app on my android phone

First one: SNES (Japan only)

Second one: PS1

Third one: PS2

Fourth one: PS3

I forget what order the story line follows though. Some are prequels and some are sequels, etc. As I recall I think some of them were either remade or ported to other platforms too. I can't recall.

I Think I may need to check out psn to see.if they have the games

Posted using my TapaTalk app on my android phone

Come to think of it, they have the PS1 game on it (which was what the anime was based on).

I must check that out. I never had the ps1 or the ps2. I just recently bought into sony. I will always be a NinteNERD~

LOLs

Someday I may get a Wii, but I've had every other Nintendo console (not including hand helds). Basically, most of my favorite series (like Star Ocean in this thread) jumped to a different platform and I went with it.

Usually water which is found in an ocean and if you put stars in it you get Star Ocean. :P

:nothingtoadd:

Usually water which is found in an ocean and if you put stars in it you get Star Ocean. :P

:nothingtoadd:

That is funny Kenshin. Oh so funny. We miss your funnyness at work as well.

He does lurk every once in a while on facebook. but other than that you will need to email him or call him for communication. lols

LOL, I ended up messaging him on Facebook. Which reminds me of something totally unrelated. Since my HDD crash interupted my FF playthrough, maybe I'll try starting up a Star Ocean one instead.

That sucks about the HDD Crash. But as long as you get some game time. Its all good. :P

Yeah, now I'm thinking of which Star Ocean game to play. The PS1 game has 86 different endings. LOL

I could try going by order of release or I could go by how the story line fits together. I.E. start with the last one as it's the start of the story line.

I hate that they release games in non chronological order some times.

Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Star Ocean is a series where it works. There is so much depth to the storyline in each game that you can play the games in any order you like.

Yeah, it gives you the ability to skip over the installments you don't line (if any) without feeling like you missed anything when you go through it.

*just had an image of naota bouncing around the call center like a pin ball being chased by the supervisors*

LOL you crack me up, that you do. :rolleyes:

LOLS. that actually happened on one of my days off with a different employee. Lets just say he has been let go.

LMAO! Wow. I can imagine it too.

Customer: What's that background noise?

Agent: Oh just somebody getting chased down in the call center. BTW The next available tech is 2 weeks from Tuesday and it's an all day appointment shall I book it for you?

Customer: WHAT!? That's crazy! I want to speak to your supervisor right now!

Agent: I'm so sorry, you'll have to wait until they're done chasing that person down.

Customer: ..................................

LT: I'm so glad I don't have to fight with customers anymore that I am.

True dat.

I don't know how youOOH SHINEY!

*picks it up*

Damn, only some cheep plastic.

Stallarium reminds me of Star Ocean that is does.

Wait what are we talking about again?