1 1
sp346

Those Unfinished Anime

So I have gotten into a bunch of anime that haven't ended or not sure if they ended in that final episode. Any way to know if more episodes will be made? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places since I get most of my anime on Netflix. Here is my unfinished list :(

Tokko Season 1

Tokyo Majin Season 1

D Gray-man Season 2

Chrome Shelled Regions Season 1

Claymore Season 1

Darker than Black 1-6

Trinity Blood Season 1

I know how you feel. You get into an anime series and you want to finish it.

I have seen tokko. I loved it. It ended abruptly but I don't know if they will finish it. As far as D-Gray Man I beleive there is over 100 Episodes. So I think Netflix is a bit behind and I beleive that FUnimation hasn't gotten the rights to Dubb the rests.

As far as claymore. I think there should be more since the ending was open again.

Trinity Blood If i remember correctly the creator died and there will be no more.

I think we should ask our resident Grandmaster otaku Drakenfyre75 to see what her opinions are.

Trinity blood will not be finished as an anime because as naota said the creator passed away suddenly a few years back. they finished publishing the stories for trinity that he had writen but the anime series is incomplete and will remain so in his memory or so i believe.

as far as d.greyman its like Naota said again there is a lot to it and i think its more a thing of funimation has to get the licensing and all to continue it....hopefully soon :)

as for the other i would say ask drakenfyre she might have a better knowledge of it.

Tokko was only 13 episodes long, there is no second season

Toyko Majin was 14 episodes long there is an 2nd Act, but I don't think it ever hit the states Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou 2nd Act (TV)

D.G.M was 103 episodes, not sure how far Netflix has shown, but Funi did stop doing the dubbed version a while ago, no word if they are going to pick it back up or not since Fairy Tale is their main money maker

Chromed Shell Regios as far as I know is a one season anime with the 24 episodes

Claymore is pretty much the same thing, yes it was a major fan favorite, but over in Japan I guess it didn't hit the fandom that it did here

DTB there is a second season the Gemini story, in fact there are a few others to that anime/manga

DTB: Gemini of the Meteor is the 2nd season

Darker than Black - Kuro no Keiyakusha: GaidDarker than Black - Kuro no Keiyakusha: Gaiden (OAV)

as for TB yes that one is done and over with, like stated the creator died at a young age of heart failure, if you can find the mangas and the books to go along with it you can see where they story was supposed to go after the end of the anime series

I have seen my fair share of unfinished anime series. You know the series you want to continue don't get continued and the ones that do continue are the ones that are sometimes meh to watch. But each person has their on preferences. One theory i beleive in is that an anime series may just be animated for a certain amount of time then the rest will be with the manga so that the manga can continue after the series. But That is just my theory.

Thanks again oh great guru of anime/manga wisdom. I am liking the Fairy Tale. I want to see how it goes. I will wait till all 100+ episodes are done :D

Thanks for all that great info. I will check the funimation site. Dubbed, but willing to go subbed too just so I can see what happens.

Its all good. I cant remember how many times I watched an anime series in english then it stopped abruptly and I had to search to find out the rest of the series is subbed. I am currently doing that with XXX-Holic Kei

Just realized Funimation doesn't have the episodes I am looking for. Any suggestions on where I can look for them?