1 1
Tyki_Mikk

Sneak Announcement......

At PAX East today(April 7th), Wizards of the Coast unveiled an image of the Fall 2012 “Hook” set — it contained a recent face along with a good friend from young years: the planeswalker Jace and the dragon leader of the Izzet, Niv-Mizzet. It is none other than the Return to Ravnica! The three letter code is RTR and the hashtag is #mtgrtr.

and heres a lil teaser pic for you

mtgreturntoravnica-300x233.jpg

• Like 1

heres a lil something else that was announced and is the start of the tie in run for the duel decks.....

Two Guilds Clash beneath the Streets of Ravnica

966_logo_eq74bta997.jpg

966_zyf2yfvx78.jpg

The Izzet League, under the ingenious mind of its guildmaster, the dragon Niv-Mizzet, has dabbled, delved, and decoded many mysteries in its insatiable thirst for knowledge. Now the dracomagus seeks to plumb the depths of Ravnica’s undercity. But the Golgari don’t welcome interlopers in their dank, moldy realm.

Under the command of the elvish lich lord Jarad, the Golgari have dwelled in darkness long enough. The Swarm grows restless and its rot farms need fresh corpses. Jarad believes the time is right to teach Niv-Mizzet’s magewrights a lesson: that there is no place for Izzet research in the vicious cycle of life and death.

art by svetlin velinov

Nice. I think I may need to pick up this and add it to my collection.