1 1
sp346

Can Somebody Explain Last Exile To Me *spoilers*

I watched Last Exile based on recommendations from this forum. It was a good show but I have so many questions and I don't understand the ending. Can somebody explain the following (some spoilers):

How did Ralph Wednesday get Alvis and why does she have the Mysterion

What is Exile?

I am guessing Exile created a fertile land, but not sure what happened?

Why was Exile abandoned in the Grand Stream

Last Exile is a good series. I loved it. The Series did leave many questions un-answered such as the ones you asked. I do know that there is going to be a sequel to last exile. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12501 .Perhaps it may answer some of those unanswered questions.

As far Ralph Wednesday getting Alvis I beleive she was entrusted to him as part of Mission.

Exile is a series of colony ships. Set to regenerate Earth.

Why it was abandoned in the Grand Stream, That I am not too sure.

Here is a link to the Last Exile Wiki. It should help answer some more of your questions. http://lastexile.wikia.com/wiki/Last_Exile_Wiki

I think I am going to re-watch that series today since its been a while since I watched it.

That's a handy wiki. It certainly answered some of my questions.

I didn't know about the new series. I'll have to keep an eye out for it when it comes out on DVD. I hope it answers more questions than it generates.

From what I know the new series happens a couple hundred years after or before the first series. What I read was a bit vague when I heard read it. I cant wait for it to come to the states.

Interesting, neither can I. Last Exile would be one of top favorite animes if it wasn't for the holes in the storyline. One of the drawback for only being 26 episodes as you can only do so much with 26...

That is true. It was a good series. Some plot holes. that is to be expected. lols. But I wouldnt mind seeing a movie or ova for it.