5 5
sp346

Tell Me About Your Avatar And User Name

I knew you liked lucy so I gave you a good version of lucy.

i see how it is dont mention me......lols

my name comes from a character in the anime/ manga series D.Grey-man one oh the noah family. the avatar is a pic of said character and i have been told on a few accounts that he and i are alike in ways

sorry that was an epic fail on my part tyki..........im def no good at this forum thing DX

sorry that was an epic fail on my part tyki..........im def no good at this forum thing DX

You will be fine Ryuu. When you get more time you can post some more. :D

Yes Ryuu. I know you will be a nice addition to the group here. I know how it is only being able to do something for short periods of time. You gotta love those chains that bind you.

HAHA "TIME?" what is that i never heard of such of thing lol. @Vash yeah btw work and *cough* "my family" i really don't get around to do much now with the semester over it should be i have some of what you guys call "time" yeah.....no....not really

Its alright. Your account is safe from deletion. you are posting so that is all good. You may get an occasional email stating you have an inactive account but that is all good.

Its alright Ryuu. I know how things are. There is no harm done with that :P

My Nick name is Gendo Ikari. My friends say I look and act like him. Gendo Ikari is the Commander of N.E.R.V in Neon Genesis Evangelion. My avatar is a picture of Gendo Ikari in his normal pose.

That and you set your age. date of birth and everything based of of Gendo Ikari. Just please don't try to rule World.

i agree with naota on that one gendo!

@ Naota i see i am mentioned by an old title..... i would be scard if you and drak remembered them all XD

At Tyki- remember I have a good memory. Lols.

At Gendo- the human instrumentality project need i say more.

I have seen that get naota into trouble before. He has selective memory. He can remember what he wants to and forget other things.

Lmao that's funny

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

It's Kogepan, if you aren't into more obscure little anime. I am he and he is me. Little whisp of smoke coming off the head and everything. I, too, feel as if, somewhere along the line, I was jostled off the baking sheet to fall down the back of the oven. I crawled out and rescued myself, but now I'm all hard and dark and crusty and nobody wants me. So, leave me alone and let me drink my strawberry milk and nobody gets hurt, OK? And gridsleep is derived from Pete Townsend's PsychoDerelict, which is his brilliant tour de force rock opera concerning an aging over the hill rock star and his attempt to drag himself from the brink of drowning in Dom Perignon to resuscitate the world with Grid Life. If you are here and you are reading this, you stand on the shore of gridsleep. This is the brink of tomorrow.