5 5
sp346

Tell Me About Your Avatar And User Name

It seems this is a very small community and you guys all know each other. As I don't really know anybody, I was just curious about what made you pick your avatar/user name.

My user name is what I use for all online accounts, it just makes life easier. Too many other stuff to remember. It was my user name given to me when I was a student at Columbia (a long, long, long time ago).

Yes most of us do know each other, since we all went to the same college and were all apart of the Anime Club there.

As for the name...I went with a different spelling of Dragon Fire and the 75 well I'll leave that out of the reason

the Avatar is one of the charaters from 07-Ghost that I want to cosplay as one of these years

Drakenfyre75 is correct. A good chuck of the members right now know each other from the College where we were part of the anime club there. I started this site keep the anime club members in touch after graduation and to get new members together to converse online. (Im hoping we can get more members here to grow.)

As Far as my name is concerned I grabbed my name from the main character from Fooly Cooly.

My avatar is an actual avatar from fooly cooly. ;)

I'm one of those that wasn't in the anime club that most people were in here so I'm part of that "growth" that Naota has been talking about. I met Naota at work and we became friends. He knew I was into anime and was club president of the anime club at the college I went to so here I am.

I may have moved out of the Hudson Valley, but I'm still really looking forward to seeing this place grow into a large thriving community.

My nickname, Kenshin, comes from the series Rurouni Kenshin which is my favorite series. The avatar is Kenshin's face.

• Like 1

The HV Anime Club is open for anyone. If your in the Hudson Valley of NY Great. If not. You can still participate here in the forums. That is what the World Wide Web is all about. :D

I know Naota and Drakenfyre75 from college as well some of the others here on this site. My name actually came from a doll I have. His full name is Ryuunosuke but Ryuu for short and as far as the avatar, sailor moon was what got me into anime and sailor mars was always my favorite in the show :3

Hey Ryuu long time no speak. I didn't know it was short for Ryuunosuke. :D

I know Naota and Drakenfyre75 from college as well some of the others here on this site. My name actually came from a doll I have. His full name is Ryuunosuke but Ryuu for short and as far as the avatar, sailor moon was what got me into anime and sailor mars was always my favorite in the show :3

i see how it is dont mention me......lols

my name comes from a character in the anime/ manga series D.Grey-man one oh the noah family. the avatar is a pic of said character and i have been told on a few accounts that he and i are alike in ways

Is the member of the anime club of a college ? Σ(゜Δ゜*)

Thank you for allowing my participation.(^◇^;)

My user name is a real name.

My avatar is a character of Puricure series.

It is a character with which I sympathize.

and very active girl.

That is cool Naomi. Which College are you attending? If you don't mind me asking.

Your welcome. Its nice to have you here.

My avatar is Keiichi Maebara from the series Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni/When They Cry, a series I really like, though my interest has waned a bit.

My username...comes from when I was watching one of the older series ADV dubbed, Sisiter Princess, which I was a fan of a few years ago. The main character has twelve sisters, and one of the Japanese words for brother is "ani". ...gah, admitting that is embarassing >.<

I find it so interesting to hear about where people come up with their virtual identities. thanks for sharing.

@sp346 I agree with you. I t is cool to know how someone created their avatar and their profile.

My Avatar and user name come's from the anime Trigun. The Main Character is named Vash the Stampede. A Wanderer who has very bad luck and a large bounty on his head. I used this screen name because I am a wanderer. I am constantly moving around. I do have some bad luck but I am a very lovable guy such as Vash is in the anime series.

@Naota

I am still a high school student. (゚▽゚

Supposing I go to a college, I will belong to a soccer club or an anime club! (○゚Å^○)v ♪

@Ani12

I call you Anisama. OK? ?

I newly joined the list to be seen from now three title.

It is "Higurashi no nakukoro", the "Sister princess", and the "trigun."

@Sp346

To be sure, this is an interesting topic. (´艸`o)゚.+:

@Vash

((*´v`))Are you lovable guy?

OK,Oniisama.…Ani.

Since I do not have an elder brother, I want an elder brother.

My name is usually what i use on most forums (usually it has 'katz' and sometimes a 13) and my avatar is the character Lucy from Elfen Lied

LOLS. either way you like people with multiple personalities.

Is that because you want to be an aspiring Pscho-Cologist! ( i spelled it wrong on purpose.)