2 2
naota

Which Conventions Have You Attended?

There are many conventions through the USA and even the world. I am curious to see which conventions you have been too plus your experiences you have had with them.?

I Went to Otakon in 2005. I was a good experience. First Con, Just walked around aimlessly. Spent about 500 bucks in just swag.

I also went to NYAF the past 3 years. Each year was fun, Well Planned and I plan on going again this year.

I like them. I had a good time. I cant wait to see what is in store for this years convention.

i heard dancing midgets and jousting rhinos

on another note i have been to the NYAF the past three years and NYCC this past year and have found them to be truly fun and exciting.

i heard dancing midgets and jousting rhinos

on another note i have been to the NYAF the past three years and NYCC this past year and have found them to be truly fun and exciting.

True that. Plus there is videos of us both dancing to caramel Dansen on youtube somewhere.

Yeah that is true, I remember that interview, I got bonked on the head by Lavi's Hammer live on camera.

So far from what I see they have Cherami Leigh, Colleen Clickenbeard, Newton Pittman and Todd Haberkorn as anime guests, they brought back the Maid Café, No News about Voltaire yet. I know Jay and silent bob will be there this year too. All info can be found at NYAF

I would like to get my Cow tipper on!. "let me help you out of that chair grandma"

I doubt it, I'll have to see how much I can put into my savings by mid september and I have to see if my job will allow me the time off

Alright dude. I kind of figured something like that. I Will be taking many pictures this year.

and dont sweat it too much Dekkard im not goin this year either. hopefully NYAF/NYCC 2012 will pan out for me

Things happen. It is understandable. Sometimes you need to take a break from doing things like that.

Hey Naota, I am surprised you haven't thought of going to Anime Boston or Perhaps PAX East or a different convention in the area.

I like local conventions. Easier to get too and what not. I rather go with friends to make the time even better. I am thinking about going to Anime Boston in the future but I don't know if it will be next year or not.