1 1
naota

Diablo 3

Diablo 3 was just released state side. I got my copy of the game after I out of of an early morning doctors appointment. I installed the game, registered my copy, activated the Battle Net Authentication software on my phone and I am on my way to go.

So far the game is good. It has met my expectations. The graphics are great. The story line is totally awesome and they have many of the same characters from the previous games. The continuity is spot in. From what I can gather the game is taking place 20 years after the last game with expansion. You see some new faces and some familiar ones.

I have finished the first act of the game. I would have been done within the first day but Battle Net was having some problems and their servers kept going offline. That is to be expected however I am just annoyed that in order to play the single player game you need to be connected to battle net servers to play. It looks like they have taken the DRM to a new level. Its like they took Diablo 2 and combined it with WOW. Oh well. I ts been about 12 years since the last game and I am happy that it is out.

Anyone else here on the forums get a chance to play this game? I am curious to see what others here have to say about the game.

I've been really looking forward to this game. It's on my list of games I want to play after I get my new PC built. I loved the first two games.

That is to be expected however I am just annoyed that in order to play the single player game you need to be connected to battle net servers to play. It looks like they have taken the DRM to a new level. Its like they took Diablo 2 and combined it with WOW.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That doesn't need a paid subscription does it? It had BETTER NOT. That's just a good way to piss people off if it does. Stupid DRM.

I've been really looking forward to this game. It's on my list of games I want to play after I get my new PC built. I loved the first two games.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That doesn't need a paid subscription does it? It had BETTER NOT. That's just a good way to piss people off if it does. Stupid DRM.

It doesn't require a subscription. They just offloaded most of the stuff to their servers. Other than those small quirks the game is wicked awesome. Now Its making me consider buying new video cards.

Yes I am. I have been having a grand time. getting my frustrations out by killing the Demon Spawns from hell.

Yes I am. I have been having a grand time. getting my frustrations out by killing the Demon Spawns from hell.

Customers? Oh wait we're in the Diablo 3 thread.

This is currently at the top of my list of games to get right now. The more I heard about it, the more I must have the Diablo goodness!

The Diablo 3 is good. very good. Its super smexy and I like it.

Its a great game. I am enjoying it. Cant you tell lols.