4 4
Gendo Ikari

Greetings My Name Is Gendo Ikari

Greetings. My name is Gendo Ikari. I am one of Naota's good friend's. I was a member of one of the other forums that Naota mangaed and closed down many years ago due to some issues with some of the members planning a Coup d'état. With a swift blow Naota put the old forums into haiatus never to be re-opened again. Naota was gracious enough to allow me to have my old Moderator status back and 1/3 my old post count.

I hope to get along with everyone here in the forums. It is my pleasure to meet all of you. This group seems to be filled with good individuals . B)

Ikari_president.jpg

PRESIDENT GENDO IKARI

Were Screwed! SAVED

Hey Gendo. Long time no see. Welcome back to the forums. This site is running smoother than the past sites I have done in the past.

So we meet again Gendo. It has been a long time since you have been a member of naota's forums from the first time he ran a small site from his house. The good old Raa Radio Days. Its nice to see you again.

Its been a while since I heard that Term Vash. Were talking about 12 years ago. lols.

merry meet and happy greet Gendo. glad to see you are still among the living so to speak i cant wait to see your insight into many of the topics here =D

@ Naota: I have my moments..

@ Tyki: Thank you very much it is nice to finally meet you Naota has spoken highly of you when we have talked and yes i will give what insight i can and new topics for discussion

Tyki are you talking about the First or Second Impact?

Greatings and salutations Gendo. It's good to see more coming back to this community.

Second and third impacts? What are you two scheming?

Why do I have REM's Its the end of the world playing in my head right now.

LOLS Vash. That is probably because you have seen evangelion as we did and know what the first and second impacts are.