Fx-Anime Theme

FX-Anime Theme  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the FX-ANime Theme

• I like it
    • Its alright
    • I dislike it.
    • Not Sure.

Naota and I have been working on getting a new theme installed and working flawlessly in this community. After some time we were able to get this skin running the way it needs to. How you do you like the new Anime Based theme? We have psoted this poll to get your feed back. Thanks for your cooperation.

Well, that certainly took me by surprise! XD Anyway, I think it looks good.

Thanks Ani. It was a bit of a pain to work with. I do apologize if you were on the old theme and then all of a sudden it just switched.

To bad I can't see it on Tapatalk right now...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Ani. It was a bit of a pain to work with. I do apologize if you were on the old theme and then all of a sudden it just switched.

Oh, no, its just that I was on before it changed, and I came back later, and BOOM! K-ON theme. XD

LOLS. it would have been funny if you were on and posting something while you were on the old theme and clicked submit and BOOM! your on the new theme.

AAHHH! The brightness. It burns us!

I also think the bread crumbs for forum navigation could be a bit brighter.

I also thought it was odd that I had to reset my profile picture/avatar on the new theme.

Other than that, I like it. I think it does fit the forums and what we are about much better than the last one being anime based and all.

You can still see it if you use your browser.

LOLs I new I forgot something. This is what happens when I make a giant leap forward. :P

I am still tweaking the theme. There was many things that needed to be changed. This theme actually runs great in all browsers as well. It's a great leap if I must say so.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

@naomi, I have been working on getting the colors from blinding white toned down and making sure the whole site is readable without causing any problems. I am sorry if it caused you any problems with accessing the site. You should be able to either refresh the page or clear your cookies/cache and should be able to see all the new changes.