1 1
sp346

Fma Brotherhood - Why Should I Watch It.

I lOVED Full Metal Alchemist. It is definitely one of my all time favorites. I even watched the movie. So what is different about Brotherhood. I watched 2 episodes so far and it didn't do anything for me. Is it really good if I've already seen FMA and I'm not one of those people who like to rewatch things, well, not usually.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is a good retelling of the original series. It fills the plot holes of the original series. It is slow at the start but it picks up after the first few episodes and is a non stop roller coaster of emotions and plot twists. If you liked FMA you should like Brotherhood. It is a good addition to the series and offers new characters and Old favorites I highly recommend the series.

That is another series I need to get around to watching that it is.

I liked FMA a lot too.

I liked fma but I thought FMA brotherhood was better. That is my opinion. but from others who I have spoken with like both.

I like FMA Brotherhood and the original and I like the action and every thing else. I hope every one else likes this anime because it is interesting and it has a lot of cool stuff that happens. FMA is one of those animes that make your adrenalin kick in and can make you crie or put you in suspence and that is why I like it why do you like it?

As I stated before I thought the original animated series was good. I loved fma brother hood. I thought the way they re booted the series complemented the original series and shed new light on many of the mysteries the shrouded he original.