3 3
FujimoriChikaru

Let Me Introduce Myself...

Hello there, I'm FujimoriChikaru - "Chikaru" for short is fine, but I'll respond to any variation of this for a nickname - and I'm seventeen years old. I'm actually way behind on anime, but I'm hoping to catch up over the summer ^^;; I'm not a huge fan of video games anymore (sad times), but I do enjoy a good RPG when I'm in the mood (and if I have one to begin with). I probably seem kinda boring, but I don't bite, so talk to me whenever n.n I hope to get along well with all of you!

This place looks really cool - props to whoever made this ^o^

Ja Ne =D!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Chikaru. Its a pleasure to meet you. Have a great time. If you need any Help Please ask.

Welcome Chikaru!

I too am actually behind on a lot of new anime, (mostly due to a lack of time) so no pressure on getting "caught up". As you know there are tons of series out there so if you have any genre preferences I'm sure at least one of use will be able to recomend something for you to look up.

I also enjoy a good RPG when I can sit down and play one. Right now I'm trying to get through FFXIII so I can hit FFXIII-2.

Thanks for the Kudos. I'm glad you think this place looks good. I have been working very hard to get this community rolling with the input of everyone here on the site. Again its a pleasure to meet you and thanks for joining.

Ahoy, Welcome to the community. Its nice to see new members here. We hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself.