1 1
drakenfyre75

Really?

Not sure why I'm doing this, since most of the members of the HVAC know me already, but I'll be nice and do this.

I go by a few different name D, Dani, Boss, Nyxa, drake, draken. Was the driving force behind getting the anime club bafck up at UCCC. I have a mass range of animes that I like, too many to name. I have a massive collection of both anime DVD's and mangas.

Other than that not too much to say right now

Hey Boss, Welcome to the new and improved forums. I kind of nixed the old system because I know it was plagued with man critter and bad bugs. Now I am hoping this will keep on going biggrin.gif

:P Well I did put an extensive guideline list for members, as long as members follow them then we should be golden :-P

I am making sure this community will operate smoothly. I am going to make sure everyone has a good time and work on making it grander.

I am making sure this community will operate smoothly. I am going to make sure everyone has a good time and work on making it grander.

Cause I am a smooth operator <_<:P

Welcome. Nice to meet you. I too had resurrected an anime club when I was in college. Twas a lot of work but worth it in the end. :nothingtoadd: