News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

Whats your next cosplay?

vash

I know that conventions are fun and its a great thing to do. I think the best part of going to conventions is seeing those who dress up in cosplay. Seeing how others think of their favorite characters and how they want to display their love of the craft is amazing. So here is a good question for everyone. What is your next cosplay?

For me I would like to do something in the lines from the Space Pirate, Captain Harlock World. Perhaps Yattaran
     Yattaran

or Tochiro

Tochiro

I don't know what I want to cosplay as next.  Perhaps I will break out the Earl for cosplaying at the Queens City Anime Convention. Though Lero has been destroyed over time. ? I just don't know. If I do I) have to get new makeup and new dress gloves. 

• 2 weeks later...
    On 8/12/2018 at 11:42 AM, naota said:

I don't know what I want to cosplay as next.  Perhaps I will break out the Earl for cosplaying at the Queens City Anime Convention. Though Lero has been destroyed over time. ? I just don't know. If I do I) have to get new makeup and new dress gloves. 

Too late. due to the poll I had on facebook. I was encouraged to pull out the Earl. I have posted a separate topic in this forum for my progress. ? 

Good for you. Enjoy the cosplay. Can't wait to see the photos.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    On 9/1/2018 at 5:47 PM, Gendo Ikari said:

If I had additional time, I would go to cons and cosplay. But WOrk is busy and time off is a luxury I can't really afford.

Thats all good Gendo some, times giving people support for their cosplay. 

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...

IchibanCon was fun. I did 2 cosplay's. I alternated between the both of them with no issues. I have been advised to do several additional cosplay's. Right now I am keeping it hush hush. If all goes well I will have some interesting and grandiose cosplay.!

• 5 months later...

I have been feverishly working on  my Main Cosplay for this years Queen City Anime Convention. I am almost done and with I am will make a build log.  ? 

• 2 years later...

So far my primary goal for my cosplay is Ainz Ooal Gown from Overloard. He is a very technical cosplay and it has come out nicely. I still have some work to do. but It will get done eventually. You can see my Cosplay of Ainz in the Cosplay PhotoGalley 

Important Information

Privacy Policy