1 1
Kenshin

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: A Wakening Of The Trailblazer

From Wikipedia:

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer (劇場版 機動戦士ガンダム00 -A wakening of the Trailblazer- Gekijōban Kidō Senshi Gandamu Daburu Ō -A wēkuningu obu za Torēruburēzā-?) is an animated film set two years after the second season of Mobile Suit Gundam 00, as the film sees Celestial Being against a group of hostile aliens known as ELS. It is the first Gundam series to have included aliens in any of its franchises. The film premiered in Japan and Singapore on September 18, 2010 and was screened at the New York Anime Festival on October 10 and at the Anime Festival Asia on November 13. This movie is also the pilot Gundam Animation that Sunrise decided to have official English Subtitles for the audience when it was screened in Singapore on September 18, 2010. Following which the formula was applied to their future shows that were simultaneously aired in Japan and Asia via its GundamInfo official Youtube Channel.[citation needed] The film was released on Blu-ray & DVD in Japan on December 25, 2010.

IMO this is one of the best anime movies I've ever seen and was a great way to add a movie to an otherwise completed series. I recomend it to anyone that likes big space battles and a bit of mystery as they learn about the ELS in the movie.

I may have to add this o my list of anime movies to watch. though i need to start seeing the gundam series since I have yet to sit down and watch them

double 00 was awesome. i really wanna wanna see this movie. i had the chance when i was at NYCC/NYAF in 2010. but i went to book signings, and subsequently started a manhunt across the show floor(involving Naota and many others, plus a famous fellow named Voltaire). but i want to find it on DVD. i have the 1/144 models of the Zabaniya and Harute. still need the other two but.... like i said gotta find the DVD

I remember that man hunt. I wound up doing something like that last year. We got split up and got lost. lols.