3 3
sp346

Shows Good For Young Kids And Adults

Can you recommend some shows that are both kid friendly but also entertaining enough for adults. Something like Kenichi. No Pokemon please.

What age are we looking at?

Lets see...off the top of my head there's MegaMan NT Warrior (AKA Rockman EXE in Japan) and Hikaru no Go for anime intended for a younger audience.

When I was pretty young, I do remember watching Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind as well.

Anything Myazaki or studio ghibli

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Hamtaro

*Cardcaptors Sakura

Saint Tail

Prince of Tennis

*Hikaru no Go

*Tokyo Mew Mew (Mew Mew Power)

*Princess Tutu

*Angelic Layer

*Sailor Moon

Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch

*Digimon

Shugo Chara

Whistle

*A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

*Bottle Fairy

*Digi Charat

Keroro Gunsou

Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z

*Wedding Peach

Pita Ten

*Ojamajo Doremi (Magical Do Re Mi)

Kamichama Karin

*Spider Riders

*Beyblade

*Medabots

*Flint, The Time Detective

*Monster Rancher

*Kaliedo Star

*MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman.EXE)

*=has dubbed version

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090531155006AAplP51

I wanted to stay away from the Beyblades and such. i find them boring as ever. I guess I'm looking for the adult show that kids would enjoy. Something without too much violence and the story lines aren't too complicated. But I want something that has all the elements of anime that I enjoy. Its for watching with 7 year olds. Also, something easily accessible and dubbed.

You could check out crest of the stars ans banner of the stars

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

For 7 year olds...hmm...Well Crest of the Stars is pretty good, but probably better for the 12-13 age range. I would think that 7 year olds would probably have a hard time following along or paying attention at that age as there's a lot of discussion in the series. That and they do have an episode where they talk about the different ways the Abh reproduce some parrents may not find that suitable for youngsters.

MegaMan NT Warrior, might be OK as they're just playing a game but does have a lot of robots shooting at each other in the game.

Hikaru no Go is about the board game GO and has no violence in it so if you can get it that might be pretty good, and since it's only about a board game, it is something the kid can try out too. The only thing is, if it's not a hit with the 7 year olds they'll be bored out of their minds so I'd call it a hit or miss.

Angelic Layer's not bad either as like MageMan NT Warrior they're just playing a game, though I wouldn't recomend it for a 7 year old boy as it's very much a young girls show.