2 2
naota

Fractale

Alright. I just finished watching the anime series Fractale which was recently released dubbed by Funimation. I am quite intrigued by the story line but I am so lost it is not funny. I have watched the entire series. There is alot of action. Alot of dialogue.

Fractale (フラクタル Furakutaru?) is an 11-episode Japanese anime television series produced by A-1 Pictures and Ordet and directed by Yutaka Yamamoto. The story was developed by Hiroki Azuma and the screenplay was written by Mari Okada, with original character design by Hidari. The anime aired in Japan between January and April 2011 on Fuji TV's Noitamina programming block. A mangaillustrated by Mutsumi Akasaki was serialized in Square Enix's Gangan Online between September 2010 and November 2011

The story takes place on an island resembling a futuristic Ireland (certain scenes are directly taken from Galway city in the west of Ireland), in a world ruled by the "Fractale System" that ensures mankind's stability and prosperity. One day, Clain meets a fleeing girl called Phryne, who disappears during the night leaving a pendant. When he is able to activate the pendant (which turns into a "doppel" named Nessa), Clain sets out on a journey with the girl-shaped avatar Nessa to look for Phryne and discovers the secret behind the Fractale System.

Needless to say the series is quite interesting. I was able to get into it. I was drawn into watching it solely based off its artwork when I was browsing ANN.

28197.jpg91Y-jG50dzL._AA1500_.jpg

The artwork reminded me of Last Exile. It is very steam punkish as far as their airships. So It immediately caught my attention. I was lost throughout the whole series piecing together everything together as it went. I did enjoy the series. I was wondering if anyone else had a chance to check out this jem.

I haven't seen or heard of this, but now I want to watch it. :)

How's the sound track?

The Sound track is good. The voice acting is good as well. The voices suit the characters in my opinion. and the music complements the series.

Looks cool. Anime News Network is having a givaway for it right now until the 25th.