2 2
ani12

Dj Max Series

DJMax (often stylised as DJMAX and also known as DJ Max in North America) is an action-rhythm video game series created by the South Korean company Pentavision Entertainment which belongs to Neowiz holdings. Games feature mostly experimental music and visual art from Korean DJs, artists and composers. Known South Korean experimental group Clazziquai Project has also made songs for the game series. There are also few Japanese composers who have given significant contributions to game series.

I played DJ Max Fever, one of the games in the series to get released here, and I really liked a lot of the music in it. Oddly, some songs are in English. O.o Like this one:

Opening to DJ Max Fever:

Ladymade Star MV(this one's in Korean) :

Here is a soundtrack listing in case you want to look for other songs from the games:

http://en.wikipedia....Max_soundtracks

(In case you are wondering why DJ Max Fever is not listed there, that's because it's songs are a combination of DJ Max Portable and DJ Max Portable 2)

I like the music. Sounds really good. Especially the English video you posted. A+ there.

Here is the full version of DJ Max Fever's opening, Your Own Miracle:

Now, here's a little game. For the next DJ Max song I put here, take a guess what kind of song it is before you watch it, and see if you were right:

Here's another one of my favorite DJMax songs:

Stay With Me(Full Version):

And here's a REALLY weird one that I kind of like(mostly for the video):

NB Ranger: