1 1
Tyki_Mikk

Gutten Taug

gutten taug My name is George, though I go by many different names. Names like Moroii, Tyki, Lord Baron Norris. Im 25 years old. I am formerly of the great Empire state, New York. I now reside in Florida, the Sunshine state. I have a mass love of things Occult as well as anime and manga. also I find the field of Steampunk to be most fasinating and hope to dip my claw- i mean fingers into it. I try to stand by my friends as best i can. and i hope to be a good contributor to this forum both in anime and gaming as well as anywere else i can. thanks for your time... see you round the realm!

:welcome:Welcome to the new and improved HV Anime Club G. Its good to see you back on line and you are one of our greatest assest from the old page.

:P Hey I know the circumstances. Do the best that you can.

Oh Yeah. Gets out the disco ball and strobe light and stokes the fog machine while playing "Get the Party Started"

What do you expect G, I like to party.! I like to move it move it :-P :giggle:

Nooooooooo! Now I got that move it song stuck in my head.

The voices. I must get them out! rolleyes.gif

That is not the first time I have gotten something stuck into your head as far as music is concerned. lol

Naota is crazy. He has a habbit of being totally random and causing chaos to ensue within other peoples mind. :P:nothingtoadd:

You hear that sound..... Thats the sound of the mind exploding into a mass of gooo.

If only real life had the beeping sound when someone curses. That would be funny ;)

then i think if you and i and boss got started on a tangent it would sound like a race of roadrunners. beep beep beepity beep ;)

That is funny and it hits home because I work for road runner up here :-P