2 2
bonedaddy2k8

Name That Quote

Rules: a player puts a quote from a famous piece of nerd culture then when a other player guesses the quote it is then that players turn.

UPDATE * new rule each quote has a week for someone to guess it. If no one guesses you give the answer and put a new quote up

ok i'll go frist

Darkness falls across the land

The midnight hour is close at hand

Creatures crawl in search of blood

To terrorize your neighborhood

And whosoever shall be found

Without the soul for getting down

Must stand and face the hounds of hell

And rot inside a corpses shell

Damn you! Just because you're a visually appealing little bastard doesn't make you cool. You're stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I'll kill you, you poser! I'll definitely make you die!

I know it. But I am not going to answer the Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....!!!!>>>>!!!!<<<<

What the hell does that mean? Can't you appreciate that I want to trouble of waking you up personally? I don't hear any words of appreciation for your oldest child good friend.

The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.

my designer and programming are far more advanced than your squishy mind could ever hope to comprehend feel free to start worshipping me as a god immediately so long as your worship takes the from as beer or there will be smiting