1 1
Tyki_Mikk

Magic The Gathering

Guten Abend meine Kolleginnen und Forum Freunde! I feel I should start this up here in the new and improved forums. In this topic I will be posting up loads of info on the up coming MTG releases. Also I will post up decks that I have created but I also want you too as well! and of course we will stratagize on how to make these decks work. So wit out further ado let me tell you bout the next up coming release!!!

In about to weeks time Magic 2012 will be hitting the selves of local gaming and hobby stores and of course the ever loving blue logo-ed Walmart. This set is the 14th base set for magic the gathering. the set contains 249 cards mostly new but with a fair few reprints. As has also been the new standard for sets there are five 60 card intro packs(dual colored) this looks to be rather good set and will definitely help out with a lot of new decks. http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/article.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/magic2012/cig# this is the link for the card gallery and this is the link for the product page http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/productarticle.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/magic2012/productinfo welp till next time have fun and happy gaming.

in deed it will i will be massing every thing i can from every where i can to bring us the magic info

Wait a moment, Naota plays magic now. I thought he said he would never ever play card games!

You know times have changed dude. Magic isn't that bad I am starting to get a tinier bit better.

All right I think what I'm gonna do is have us put the deck and strategy stuff in here and i will do my announcements in the GAME topic of the forums sound good? is all peachy?

Depending on how this goes, I may make a Category for Gaming alone.

that all depends on what happens. depending on how big the section gets i can go a few different ways on organizing that info.

ok cause there is a sub topic for gaming thats were ill be posting the announcement for now. and maybe ill post a couple of my decks later too

If i need to i can move the information into the appropriate sections if that time comes.

I put a games section under General that way you can post anything game related there. I also moved the posts as necessary too.