2 2
naota

Theme Issues 12/12

HV Anime is currently experiencing difficulties with the Mult-Anime Dark and Light skins after a security update. We apologize for any inconvenience. We hope to have the themes working as soon as possible. If you are having any difficulties with your theme. please email [email protected] with your username so that we can correct any problems. 

We have corrected the issues with the skins if you are still having problems please send an email 2 Naota Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Still having problems here naota. I go out of the country for a month and things go to hell. What did you do!.

after two weeks of problems were finally fixed. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Forum runner will need to be updated because of issues with the coding. At least I can view the site using forum runner.

Forum Runner's Support is very bad. They are having problems with the plugin and after several tickets they still haven't been able to fix that problem. Hopefully they can get that program working again soon. We had to disable the support from the forums in the mean time.

Yeah. I have been monitoring the bug tracker for forum runner and they aren't keeping up with the software we are running and it is totally annoying. We are thinking about dropping them completely. I mean Tapatalk works well with no issues.

Sent from my Galaxy S3