3 3
naota

Anime Is Satan Facebook Group

There is a page called anime is satan I say we all go there and spam them with anime pics and music. They called funamatian the devil

Talk about a load of total bull. People are entitled to their own opinions but when you say something is SATAN Is totally stupid. This is just an online hate group of ignorant masses who the mighty macrochasm should thrown into the void of Puritorio and have to be walked down in shackles through the 7 circles of hell.

This group is going to start out innocent and grow to an evil growth in such a way the West borough Baptist Church is by boycotting every little thing. 

Yes there are some anime series that reference biblical such as Neon Genesis Evangelion and the references to Adam and Eve, God, Lilith, the Dead Sea's Scrolls and the apocalypse. To the series that show case magic in the form of witches, wizards, and black magick. 

There are alot of Series that referent to Buddisms and Taoism. It is just the matter of the content. You have Hentai or ecchi material but that is just a way depict storilines that otherwise couldn't be made and people know it is fake and watch it for the art, subject matter or just for a good laugh. 

People who say something that is Satanic is just being ignorant and should be taught if not be tolerable to other peoples opinions. A lot of fights have been fought because of ignorance and Ignorance is not bliss in this case. 

Tell us what you think. What your opinions are and what we should do.

They can't be serious...

After looking on that page for a few minutes, I have noted some things:

1.  Some of the pictures border between hilarious and slightly horrifying, especially their avatar.

2. Those people saying they'll kill the user are not helping matters, assuming they are serious, but...

3. I'm calling it now, there is next to no chance they aren't trolling.

I'm still calling it a troll page, and their bad grammar is not helping:

"We gtta rid thi evil from the grip of our children n felow christians! Its our opinion but itz tru! we wont stop util those satanic cartoons or "anime" is purged n bann frm existince. god bless."

9 things came up under spell check there. 

And an early post by them:

"suu meh nefyu waz veseten mi wif an i at hour tralur hiz nam is earl an i remebur im bein a guud kid butt wen he cam todai i noteced sumtin difurent abut him hez waz wuurin sum stranj medal doohikii on hiz heed dat luuk lik sum devil moonspeak i axed him "boi wut yuu tryn tuh duu atract litenin" he sed "nuu unkl skeeter ima ninjah an mii naim aint earl nuu mor it be gayyrah(rrr sumtin lik dat)" i thot nutin of it til i caut dah boi trin tuh drown mi son in san tossin dah stuf lik poop ina ol folks home i yeld at dah boi "WAT YUU DUUIN BOI DAS MI SON" he sed dai wus jus plain nuruduu mi son iz onli 4 yers ol he cuud hav died tuh dai yah see dat nuruudoo animu garbag iz trin tuh fil yur mind wit murdur an it almus tuuk meh son"

I'm not even going to try and count all of those intentional errors.

And some of the people responding are clearly just messing around. (ie someone comparing Nagisa from Clannad to Satan. I can't take that seriously. )

I'd say ignore them unless there's some way to remove them.

I have seen people online who have very bad grammar and typing skills. I have come across my fair share of those people in my job in tech support where people actually talk like that second  paragraph. 

I received a message from some people on Facebook stating they told their friends to troll that page. 

I'm just going to ignore that page, and not give them any undeserved attention.

Someone else can probably come up with a better idea on what to do with them than me, though.

I understand that everyone has right to their own opinion but I Have problems with people who try to force their opinion on other people. 

I know there is a petition on line to have facebook taken off. I don't know if facebook has a policy about that. 

I'll sign it, though I still think the one who made the group is just doing it to screw with people

if you type in Anime is Satan you will see about 4 or 5 pages but most of them Are Pro Anime from what I understand they started it after they saw the First one.

Terrific, another trolling page and another post on a forum by some uninformed zealot...

Well at least the solution is simple, even with law enforcement and others monitoring social networking sites. Close web browser. Change settings to connect through proxy from another country. Register a fake account. Make Facebook pages explaining why all the things they like are evil and satanic. Let the sparks fly as everyone is entitled to an "opinion". :)

(j/k of course)

On a more serious note, I say let them have their little page and 15 minutes of fame. When the dust settles we have nothing to hide here. It's not like anime tries to hit what it really is unlike so many other "approved" things they like. Anime has something they don't. Honesty. :)

I  don't think its a troll page per-say. I think its just someone who just wants to get everyone's panties in a bunch. I say just ignore it and thats the best you can do.