2 2
naota

Facebook Style Chat Testing

Greetings HV Anime Club Members; We are proud to introduce new forum functionality. We have been able to integrate a facebook style chat program on the forums. This new chat program will be able to bring real time communication between members in a IM Style or in a Site wide chat room. We are testing this functionality to see how well members will respond in feedback as well as a communication tool between members during Virtual Meetings or other Club Activities. We ask that you try the chat and provide feedback. Depending on how everything works it may be implemented permanently. Naota

Chat bar will show at the bottom of page.

post-1-0-19157200-1362809781_thumb.jpg

List of online members.

post-1-0-50329000-1362810007_thumb.png

Location of Chats.

post-1-0-61408200-1362810013_thumb.png

Available Chat rooms located here.

post-1-0-63812400-1362810021_thumb.png

Edited by naota
Edited to add screen shots.

If you don't see it you may need need to refresh or clear your browser cache. I will make some screen shots in a few days.

Found it and tested with Naota...there's only one problem with the attachments...I don't have permission to view them so I can only make assumptions on how awesome they are. :rolleyes:

I have fixed the screen shot issue. Apparently there was a global permission that wast not intuitive. Fixed it Now!

It is nice Naota. I like the feature. I think it would work well if it was also on the main page and everything was a Single Sign on.