News Ticker
  • Please be advised to check your spam folder when registering. Some email providers will send emails from HV Anime to spam in error.
  • Site Announcements

Countdown Till Ichiban 2024 Starts

• Days
    • Hours
    • Minutes
    • Seconds

naota

My Hero Academia is one of the hottest and quickly growing anime series over the past several Years. It is in its 3rd Season and is debuting a full length movie and video game. It seems everywhere you see Memes, Cosplays and quotes from the franchise. I am even seeing Music.ally advertisements with people cosplaying characters while doing their musical bits. 

I must admit I have bingwatched the entire 3 seasons over a week and I am currently up to date to the simulub Funimation has been releasing each week on Saturday Morning. Its been a while since  I have seen a good anime series with more than 2 season and it looks like the ship isn't ready to dock any time soon.  

A superhero-loving boy without any powers is determined to enroll in a prestigious hero academy and learn what it really means to be a hero.   -IMBD's Description

The story line is unique and the character development is spot on. I haven't gotten bored of the series and I look forward to seeing where it goes.  Who else here likes My Hero Academia? What do you like about it? Any themes or topics that should be discussed about this series? I am looking forward to see what everyone has to say about this. 

• 4 years later...

I have seen most of the series minus the movies since they are hard to come by. but I Can see the allure of the series. though I thought things got stale in the last 2 seasons.

Important Information

Privacy Policy