Hey! The Name's Lolita~
3 3

14 posts in this topic

Well. Okay. Maybe my name isn't Lolita, and maybe it's Ashlee - but hey, Lolita's more fun.

But. I guess I should be typing up an introduction... I'm 18. I'm new to the area - new to New York. I don't really know a whole lot of people up here. Especially ones with similar interests. I'm pretty corky.  I have a lame sense of humor. I'm shy, but can be talkative if you're willing to talk to me. 

I like a lot of anime. I'll list a few here:

Bakemonogatari, Hellsing Ultimate, Blood C, ToraDora!, Lucky Star, Strawberry Panic!, Black Rock Shooter, and High School of the Dead.

I also enjoy video games. My current addiction is Skyrim. It's about the only game I play anymore. I fancy myself as a bit of an artist. I'm not the best, but I try. I love connecting with other artists. It's always inspiring!

AND. I think that's it. I'm open to chatting. If you have any questions, go for it!

Thanks for reading!

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to browse around and post topics and reply to topics. If you need any help You can message me and I can help you to the best of my ability

Your welcome, If you have any friends who are into anime you can always refer them here. Were always looking for new members.

Yes. Yes. That is good. Those angels can be a total pain in the rear. Especially when it can cause a catastropic disaster.