1 1
Tyki_Mikk

Magic The Gathering Announcements

Ok so as the title says I'll be putting the announcements for our beloved cad game here but do please use the other spot fr deck construction/ strategy and speculation. but now for some announcements.

• Duel Deck Ajani vs. Bolas (9-2-11)
  • Innistrad(end of Sept. beginning of Oct)
  • "Booster Battles" (mid Sept.)

i will post up more about each one of these soon to give you more info... also i will help with speculation and anything else here

So as i said i would be adding to the announcement above i will start with Duel decks: Ajani vs. Bolas.... This is the 9th duel decks set. its is centered round the story of the struggle of Ajani Goldmane and Nicol Bolas. This is the main story behind the Alara block. to make it short after Ajani's planeswalker spark is ignited and much searhing of the shard he finds that Bolas the Elder Dragon planeswalker is behind his Brothers untimely death. the two decks in this set are Naya and Grixis the Naya deck is Green/Red/White and Grixis will be Blue/Red/Black respectively. the Only Cards to be Spoiled as of now are the two obvious ones Ajani and Bolas, the being Ajani Vengeant and Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker. As i find out more ill give you more. till then here you go.747_twocards.jpg747_twodecks.jpg and they can be found at the official site here http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/747

oooh. I will have to buy that deck set to put in my collection.

i know i want it for the collection as well as so i can get Bolas and a new version of Ajani cause i lot it

True that. Plus those decks can be really good against some people.

You know what that means Kill your opponent with someone elses deck lols

yeah i know still i should see if i can get my hands on another one and build a new deck round it...... :>:rolleyes:: :groupwave:

what can i say its how i roll.... or get it and make it part of a commander deck or the commander its self

ill see what i can do. remember the Antichrist deck is in Tim's hands now... not mine i gave it to him cause its Esper.

No, NO MORE ESPER DECK TALK. that killed me too many times.

lols ok we should though throw up some deck list to see if they would work or what can be done with them you know?

I will get that deck that I am working on posted after I play it against Slick to see if it is worthy

ok sounds cool give it a good run through then post and we will see what we can do to get it being Awesomely awesome

Wht Pray tell is in said Vampire deck cause from the way Naota said it Angel your banging on bout how good tis.

Wht Pray tell is in said Vampire deck cause from the way Naota said it Angel your banging on bout how good tis.

I am confuzzled here. I can understand "what pray tell is in said vampire deck." but I don't understand "Angel your banging on about how good it is"

angel= slick his shortend handle on here.... "banging on" means saying that its a great deck.... clarified it for ya?

I agree with that because if you brag so much on how killer a deck is then you should post it to let everyone see.