1 1
Tyki_Mikk

Fat Kid Rules The World.

Hey everyone i have a request to ask of you. A feew years back.... like 7.... my friend kelly wrote a book entitled Fat Kid Rules the World. well come to find out the other day that this book is actually being made into a movie!! i am rather exstatic about this cause i got to do some proof reading on it and all. I mean back then she dreamed bout it being a movie and was over the top when she found out that Matthew lillard would be doin the narration of the audio book... now fastforward to the present day and as i stated production of it as a movie has, i think, finally begun. Now heres my requet for help... Fat Kid is being produced as an indy film but from what i have garnerd from reading posts from her and another friend is that if there are enough people that like it on face book it will be shown in Major theaters upon its release. So if you could send me a message on FB and ill send you the link to like or searh it as "Fat Kid Rules the World". i wouldnt ask but i really wanna help her out thanx guys and i will kee everyone posted here with how its going. again thanx and here is a link for the book....http://klgoing.com/fatkid.htm And her Wiki talking of her books and the movie...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KL_Going Again many thanx

-Tyki Mikk

I say congrats to your friend. It is a real acheivement to have a book published, made into an audio book and into a movie. no matter how big or small it may be. I would totally support it. I would even go see the movie if it makes it to the big silver screen.

That is what we are here for. We are here to help others out. :)

Any new status of the book to movie. I am kind of intrigued on how this is going.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Forum Runner

From what i heard from Kelly, the author of the book everything is going peachy and the movie will be premiereing at SXSW

If I remember correctly I was talking with Tyki on the phone I think he said he had some new information about this. But I Cant remember at this moment. Im sure Tyki WIll come up and post something.

Soooooo from what K.L. has been telling me on FB Fat Kid has received quiet the few nods and much acclaim and won an award. soon as i find out more about national releases and such ill inform you

That's nice good luck to your friend

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

That's very good news. If it can spread popularity on FB it can do it anywhere.

• Like 1

That's very good news. If it can spread popularity on FB it can do it anywhere.

That is so true. But I looks like Facebooks IPO Tanked yesterday. We wish your friend food luck.!

I saw this on reddit.

YWImk.jpg

Matthew Lillard pointing out the Reddit Alien in the credits of his new movie Fat Kid Rules The World in thanks to the money we raised. (Thanks for the karma, Matt!)

http://imgur.com/r/pics/YWImk