the February 2012 set will be

761_7yj5peyrnf.jpg

The tag line for the set is

Command the Night

set symbol

761_6uyizwc6ys.jpg

and a very interesting person seem to be coming back... cant wait

761_4t2uovphzx.jpg

Those Pictures are quite interesting. I will have to see what else is going to be in the set.

yes.. yes it does. Tis the second set in the Innistrad block... cant wait to see what goodies are in store!!!

OYE!!!!! we have lift off!!!! this week started the previews for Dark Ascension. here is the link to get all the info so far.... and i have a few pictorals for you to drool over.. so here goes with those....

9xh27x1cck_en.jpg

Some one looks good (though i would have liked the other art)

68qjogtsea_en.jpg

could it be??? a flip card that goes from critter to enchantment???

9bfpigthy0_en.jpg

then there is this handsome man...he is also the pre-release card....he has alt art by Kev Walker and they brought back the date stamp

3zfb3i9bkw_en.jpg

and just cause its an awesome card...

well till i can get my fingers on more fun stuff happy hunting!!

Very Nice. I liket it. It looks lIke i may need to buy 3 booster boxes to see if i can get the whole set.

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/darkascension/mechanics this is for mechanics to the set the ones from Innistrad return as well as some new

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Products.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/products/darkascension the products page

dark-ascension-promo-card-ravenous-demon-archdemon-of-greed.jpg?w=604

sweet sexiness for the prerelease.....

dark-ascension-promo-card-mondroned-shaman-tovolars-magehunter.jpg?w=604

and sweet sexiness for the release

I like the whole theme to this set. I cant wait to see what is in store for it. My only problem is finding people here to play the game with.

i do not see the logic in buying 3 booster boxes for a 158 card set, even with the double faced cards. when i bought the booster box (singular) of Mirrodin Besieged, a set of the same size as Dark Ascension, i only needed 15 cards the majority of which cost me $12(for 9 of the 15) to get as it is i still need tezerret agent of bolas, but still. 3 booster boxes of a small set is over kill. I mean its not my place you can do as you please but its just like using a whole can of raid on one ant

I under stand your position. I may just buy maybe 2 booster boxes. I would like to try to get a whole set. I will have to see how my finances are to see what I can do.

well dark ascension ahs been released and over all its a decent set but there is something thats interesting to me... in talking to my friend jessie at the wizards wall it is said to be under powered but there is a reason he and i suspect... (look for my next post in MTG)

I have yet to get any cards in this set. I have had some personal matters I had to tend to first.

Yeah Naota the personal should be attended to first. Good job on getting those priorities straight. ;):P

I am doing well. I am not being frivolous with my money. I am being more responsible with my personal Finances.