1 1
Onizuka

Currently At Otakon

That reminds me of when I went to Otakon 5 years ago. Lols. Have a good time buddy.

awww i was sposed to go! :/.. well have fun and if you see the HNaoto fashion show, please please please!!!! post some pics? :)

Have fun at the convention. If you take pics and you want to feature them on the photo gallery let me know we can arrange to get them posted for otakon 2011.

that is how I got the otakon 2005 photos. All was off my nokia camera phone. Crappy quality but got the job done. I think you have a better camera phone that what I used to have. :P

Day 2 is awesome. I took about 50 pics and it's just 2. I'm also thinking about doing some interview for the site. :D

That is cool dude. What ever original content we van get is greatly appreciated :D

He said he had a a good time there. I Have some videos he took too. I just have to post them.

I was a lot of fun. My age is getting to me. I feel out of place there. I think this year might be my last vist. Off to Japan next year. :D

That sucks if you feel like it is getting old for the convention. But The main goal of Japan is awesome. I plan on going in the future. I will make it an adventure. Lols.