1. 1. How do you get your anime fix?

• TV
    • DVD's
    • Streaming Online
    • Downloads (IE I-TUNES)
    • Sneaker Net (Borrowing Anime)
    • Other

13 posts in this topic

I am curious to see how everyone gets their anime fix. I have started a poll and you can vote on more than 1 option as well. Lets see what type of discussion we can get going.

• Like 1

I choose all of the above. I do a little bit of everything. I have netflix, cable on demand, friends, dvd's watch on tv and internebs and what not :D

No Problem with that :P Anime keeps me occupied when i have nothing else to do. Its a nice past time to watch them series. I like it better than the American stuff.

right now it's online, but i'm hooked on korean and japanese live-action dramas instead of anime ^^;;;;

Thats is cool. Some times you have to spice everything up. :P

Mainly DVDs for me. I'll occasionally hit one of the others but mainly it's DVDs. When ever possible I prefer to get box sets. Not only do I save money that way, box set cases take up less space on my shelf than individual DVDs.

You have a point there. Box sets Do save much space especially when it comes to the slim dvd cases.

You have a point there. Box sets Do save much space especially when it comes to the slim dvd cases.

I agree box sets are the way to go. Why buy 20 dvd's at 20 bucks each when you can get the fulls series for 50.

• Like 1

I am resurrecting this topic as we have new members and I thought It would be good to get people to converse again on how they get their anime Fix.

Well this is another bump to give new members an opportunity to read and share their viewing habits.

I've mainly watched on Netflix, but I've watched a lot of what Netflix has to offer and am not watching on YouTube. I've got amazon prime, but I'm not sure of what the good ones are that have all episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk