1 1
Dekkard

Here

Welcome to the new and improved HV Anime Club Forums. I hope you have a grand time and please invite friends ;-). If you want you could post some sort of intro.

I know he is a man of few words but when he speaks he speaks epicness <_<:P

me knows i didnt use the real words and i wont.... for such naughty things see my blog new posts soon

Ooooo I must read. Let me know when your blog is posted. That shall be interesting to see what the lord tyki mikk has posted.

Lets see how long it takes the great pandicon to respond.:giggle:

I don't know how long he is going to post but apparently the rules ask for members to participate. If he doesn't participate within 2 weeks he could get a dismissal.:nothingtoadd:

I don't know how long he is going to post but apparently the rules ask for members to participate. If he doesn't participate within 2 weeks he could get a dismissal.:nothingtoadd:

Vash, Rule number 2 asks members to particiapate. If you sign up and don't participate within 2 weeks your account will be deleted. He has signed up and Posted that he was here so he is good.

Well I was just asking. Mainly because the way I interpeted the rule was that if no participation within 2 weeks. Then again I may have read the rules a little bit too fast.

As I said before and you should know :rotfl: One of the first things taught when working on computers.