1 1
naota

Favorite Asian Foods

Alright, I thought It would be cool to start this topic. I would like to know what your favorite Asian foods you like? It could be Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, etc.  

I will start. I like a good ramen dish. Especially when its made fresh. The Bite of the noodles with the fresh broth cant be beat and adding protein like Pork or Beef can make it taste better.   B)

Food, aahhh. I love food, especially any ethnic ones. Love Japanese noodles. Although udon is my favorite, I like them all. A good sukiyaki during the winter is awesome.

Love Korean too. Although barbecue is popular here, I prefer the hot stone pots and the egg pancakes. But the best part is all the little snacks they put out first.

As for Indian, I am very picky. Must be good authentic Indian food and I prefer South Indian. The Dosa and Pani Puris.

Chinese, love the dimsum. Rest of Chinese food is so so. I guess I've eaten too much bad Chinese that it has made me jaded.

For Malaysian, I like the whole fish fried and covered in that spicy sauce. Yum.

Food is always the way to a persons heart. Especially when the food is made with tender loving care or if given as a gift to a special person like going on a date or getting the good take out to give to a sick family member or significant other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk