Attack On Titan
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Alright, I have been seeing many people talking about Attack on Titan. It looks interesting but I don't know if I would like it. I would like to know if anyone here has seen it and what their impressions are? Do you recommend Attack on Titan or do you think it is a waste of my time? 

I really liked it. One of those shows with storylines that are way more complex than what they start out as. It is serious, no comedy elements. I usually don't like to watch shows that aren't complete because then you have to wait for the next season to come out. This one really leaves your hanging with more questions than started and nothing is resolved at the end of season 1.

I really liked it. One of those shows with storylines that are way more complex than what they start out as. It is serious, no comedy elements. I usually don't like to watch shows that aren't complete because then you have to wait for the next season to come out. This one really leaves your hanging with more questions than started and nothing is resolved at the end of season 1. 

Alright, it sounds more like a Action/Drama series than the other series I normally watch. I think I may watch a couple of episodes to see if Its my cup o' tea.