1 1
Kenshin

Anime Weapons And Attack Spells!

Lets test everyone's knowledge of weapons and spells used in various anime series. This is open to anything from swords, to guns, to spells that make things go BOOM, to them super secret martial art moves that make things dies, etc. Basically anything that is used for attacking others in anime series.

How this works is simple. You name the weapon/spell and the next poster will post the character/thing that uses it and the anime series it's from and then name a new weapon/spell for the next person to guess.

Example:

1st: poster: "Sakabato"

2nd poster: "Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin" "New weapon: DRAGOON System"

3rd poster: "ZGFM-X13A Providence Gundam from Gundan SEED" New weapon: xxxx"

etc

I'll start off with something that should be easy enough everyone to guess to get us started:

New weapon: Kamehameha

Yes my good buddy Wolf Wood The wandering Priest. The man of god Carries around the Big Cross Punisher. 3 weapons in one. It can make any humble man go down on his knees and beg for forgiveness.

Kinzo “Goldsmith” Ushiromiya --= Umineko no Naku Koro ni (when the seaguls cry)

Okay We will give everyone 1 more week to take their crack at Drakenfyre75's "YAMI YO" Attack Spell. If it isn't answered by 9/27/11 by 11:00 PM. EST.

If no answer then I will have to give Drakenfyre75 the title Grand Otaku.

Alright. It looks like Drakenfyre75 Stumped everyone. She will get the title Grandmaster Otaku!

OK...since noone got the anime from the spell I gave...I'll be nice and tell all of you

it's an attack that means "darkness" from Hartia a.k.a. Black Tiger a.k.a. Shrimp Man from "Sorcerous Stabber Orphen"

Alright: Since Drakenfyre75 Won the last round of Anime Weapons and Attack Spells We are going to start a new round.

ATTACK SPELL: ----------> Practe Bigi Nar Ardescat

Alright: Since Drakenfyre75 Won the last round of Anime Weapons and Attack Spells We are going to start a new round.

ATTACK SPELL: ----------> Practe Bigi Nar Ardescat

OMG it's Negi!!!!