1 1
Kenshin

Sup Everyone

I heard about this place from Naota and decided to wonder in. Sup everyone.

I like a wide variety of anime tend to find myself watching anime with a lot of mechas in it lately like Vandread, Gundam Seed Destiny, and Full Metal Panic currently. Then I'll switch up and watch something like Evangelion, Noir, or Cowboy Bebop. It depends on my mood really. As we all know there's an anime series for just about anything. :)

Welcome to the Forums Kenshin. You signed up before I could get the announcement on facebook or twitter. biggrin.gif Your tastes in Anime are quite Diverse, You may have a great time in here. Welcome Aboard.

You signed up before I could get the announcement on facebook or twitter. biggrin.gif

My anime senses were tingling. :P

You get another +1 for that one. It seems that this forum will get off to a good start. Just need to get more people now!:)

Patiance young grasshopper they will come in time. as yogi beara once said this box is always opend till its closed

Patiance young grasshopper they will come in time. as yogi beara once said this box is always opend till its closed

That is very true G. We are still young and we will grow. Anyways I welcome all new members.

This is what I like to see. Everyone starting to get along!:nothingtoadd:

I can see we will get alone quite well. I know if something goes wrong Kenshin will smack me when we go bowling.

I can see we will get alone quite well. I know if something goes wrong Kenshin will smack me when we go bowling.

someone has to do it since I'm not around anymore

Boss Your still around. Just a little bit longer to respond. :-P

Naota goes bowling? Since When? How does he do? I take it he likes to roll the black bowling ball to the pins

Naota goes bowling? Since When? How does he do? I take it he likes to roll the black bowling ball to the pins

Vash I bowl. I have my own bowling ball. I do alright. My average is around 130 or so depending on the lane conditions. It is good Exercise and I have been doing it for about 6 months solid now.

That is true. My bowling ball smells like a creamsicle and I think you need to hemm your pants or wear shorts when bowling. B)

maybe thats why angel rips his pants... the creamsicle smell gets him hungry and therefore he gains the weight from the thought of food and poof ripped pants

That sounds valid. I think his bowling ball is cherry scented.

This seems a good a place as any to tell everyone that I've moved down to South Carolina since November.

Probably should have posted earlier but oh well. With my stuff from NY due in today, I will finally get my anime back. :)

Welcome Back to the site Kenshin. Good to see ya online. Good luck with the move down south.