Need Anime Recommendations Please
2 2

11 posts in this topic

So I just finished watching Strawberry Panic. Very different from anime I usually watch like Soul Eater or Attack on Titan but I absolutely loved it! Is there any other anime similar to Strawberry Panic? I would appreciate recommendations. Thanks

Are you looking for Animation style of Strawberry Panic or are you looking for similar anime to the genre comedy, drama and romance? There are many recommendations that we can offer. Just need a little bit more information.

Welcome to the forum Phaz. Just like naota said it would be nice to have some additional information. However, you could always check out Ouran Hos Club, Vampire Knight, Clannad (beware bring on the feels), lucky star, nana, Negima? and Negima! (there are two series both of which are really good.) Please Teacher, Please Twins, Mahoromatic, azumagna daioh, Kenichi the worlds mightiest disciple, Girls Bravo,  Love Hina, Last Exile, Loveless, kiddie grade, puni puni poemi, Read or die, READ or Dream , Zombie Loan, Cutie Honey are just some to name a few for you. The list has several types of genres. if you are looking for something that has the same yuri / shouo-ai esc then you can check the list here. http://myanimelist.net/anime/855/Strawberry_Panic/userrecs

Vash, You are right. Those series are really good and they span many categories of anime genre's. There are many series out there that members should be able to recommend for  you. 

Thanks guys! Additional Information, similar genre, plot, setting and I think it's better if an anime brings on the feels. And Vash, I will also look into those anime you suggested as well. And thank you for the warm welcome :D

Any anime from Studio "Key" are really good. Clannad, Clannad After Story, Kanon, and Air. They started off as adult visual novels but were adapted into anime form based on the Story. All of those stories will make you "Feel". I have watched them about 10 times each. Another good Anime Series is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It was a good series and It has a great story line and lots of action. 

And one more thing about the anime you suggested. One of the key things I liked about Strawberry Panic was the whole school girl setting in the anime (not trying to sound weird or anything). Is that there in the anime you suggested?

There is a good chunk of the anime listed that have the school girls in them. As far as being a girls only school I don't think there are many of those in the list above. 

Your welcome.  If you have any friends who like anime or anything Japanese/Asian related your more than welcome to invite them here. Were always looking for new members.