3 3
naota

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing?

I know this is a starter topic but I am curious to see what games people are playing and their opinions on theme?

Currently I am playing Catherine. Its a good Game. I am waiting for Skyward Sword to Come out later in Novemer 2011.

I just got Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword today. I will be playing it when I get home from work. It should be fun. I cant wait.

I am about 30 hours into the Skyward sword. I am highly impressed with the game. The game is great. The formula that nintendo has created a great game. I love the whole new game play with the wii-motion plus. There are vast improvements to the way you go against enemies to the way you play the game. I am a bit dissapointed that they limited the amount of items you can store on your person in the game but that is one small flaw I can easily overlook. Some of the dungeons and puzzles are not complex but the enemies and the way you have to approach them makes the game challenging.

The soundtrack that came with the game is awesome as well. Overall I love the game and I will play it till I beat the game and posisbly play it again to get a full 100%

Right now I'm doing a marathon of the main Final Fantasy series skipping the online games as they really shouldn't be carrying numbers from the main series anyway.

Nice. that is cool. I am just about finished with Skyward Sword. I have the last 2 battles to go through then I will have defeated the game in about 50 hours.

..... I've just been playing Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer >.>

I started Assassin's Creed Revelations about 2 months ago but haven't had much time to get back into it

Hey Welcome back to the forums Dekkard. Nice to see ya here again. I haven't had time to play too many games lately but I have been getting back into wii sports again.

I'm currently have been involved in a year long game-a-thon with Persona Portable 3 for the psp, on the dsi I still haven't beat pokemon white and black and Im on the last level in pokemon rumble (its frustrating so i put in down for a while) on the xbox (since i know own my own xbox though it permemantly at a friends house till i move out) i restart AC, AC2, ACBrotherhood and I'n half way through AC Revalations (this series is awesome regardless of what anyone else says) also I playing soul cailber 5 (heehee) got the game only becasue Ezio is a playable character lol XD, let's see on my pc I'm starting DC universe online, I have and beaten Portal and Portal 2 (hmm now that I think about it my username should have been Wheatley. . . oh well) and I think thats everything I'm playing at this moment

yes yes extensive indeed, i do dabble a bit in COD every now and again and Gears but Ezio and the assassins still have my soul. kinda like how Sora and the gang had me up till wee hour of the morning playing kingdom hearts (which i can proudly say i own all the games in the kingdom hearts series and have the new game pre ordered even though theres no damn release date) im qiute happy nonetheless and quite frankly games provide and escape from reality and such. It also jogs my imagination (im an art student kinda suppose to have one) but every now and again it needs a kick start.

Thats cool. I just started playing Assasins Creed for the PS3. I am not too impressed with it. I borrowed the gam from Dekkard and he told me to try playing it for a few more hours. For some reason the game isn't sparking my interest. I mean its an interesting concept but its not clicking. I will try it some more before making my final conclusion. I did buy Soul Calibur 4 and 5 as well as Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade edition. I will be using them when I get my arcade cabinet built.

The Final Fantasy marathon is taking a lot longer than I though it would. Instead I'm just going to treat it as a "play through" of the whole series. I also still need to pickup XIII-2 as well.

Maybe I'll hit Persona 3 SES and Persona 4 again. I love those games, but just never had the time to finish them.

Nice. I just picked up the new SSX snowboarding game and Hyperdimension Neptunia. Going to see how that goes.

SSX is decent. I liked the SSX TRICKY for the Gamecube better. I am really digging Hyperdimension Neptunia. Its doing well for me.

I'm currently playing Nights: Journey of Dreams, Grandia, Wild Arms, Tales of Graces F, and Blazing Souls Accelate.

I've stalled on playing FF13, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Record of Agarest War and Record of Agarest War Zero(I'm not getting Agarest War 2).

Hyperdimension Neptunia is an interesting game. I have stalled with it as well. I just haven't had the chance to play it. I am getting Diablo 3 tomorrow. Time to get my Diablo on!

I've been stalled on Record of Agerest War on generation 3 for a while now. I'm also stalled on White Knight Chronicles and FF9 (I still just haven't gotten around to finishing it yet). I've been stalled on them mainly because of the anime I've been watching.

I am currently stalled on Hyperdimension Neptunia, SSX, Soul Cailbur 4 and 5 and Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade. for Diablo 3. I am currently a level 26 Barbarian In Act 3.

I finished Super Paper Mario, and am now mostly playing Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, with Odin Sphere and Grim Grimoire next up on the list.

I feel kind of bad that, one year ago, I got Wild Arms 5, which I still have not finished.

I have been playing Diablo 3. Beat it with my barbarian. now playing it with my demon huntress.

Currently, I am playing Splatterhouse. =D

EDIT: Or rather, I WAS, until I found out my TV makes dark areas TOO dark for me to see anything, like a pit right after something that kills me in one hit. << I've switched back to Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage.