6 6
naota

What Anime Series Are You Currently Watching Right Now?

As the title suggests, What anime series are you watching right now?. So far for me I am watching Durarara, hence the theme of the main hvanime site. I am curious to see what everyone else has to say. :)

Have not seen Durarara. I'm currently watching Full Metal Panic. Afterward I'll probably Full Metal Alchemist again.

Durarara is quite interesting. It is on Adult Swim Saturday nights so if you want to catch it, that is when you can. It is definitely worth the watch. I have seen a few episodes and it is quite interesting. I am Rewatching FMA now and watching FMA Brotherhood on Adult Swim too.

I have a bunch of box sets I have yet to watch yet, the last anime I marathoned until I finished was Samurai Champloo. I got Trigun the complete series a few weeks ago but haven't had time to watch it =(

You can do it Dekkard. Which box sets are you in the process of watching? Any good recommendations.

I heard bamboo blade was good. I think i saw the first couple of episodes. I do know that is on my list of anime to watch.biggrin.gif

I have Wolf's Rain that I have yet to finish watching I have to start that one over agian, Trigun, the two you lent me (Princess Ressurection and Fate/Stay Night) and I have to finish watching Evangelion 2.22

I have yet to see wolfs rain. I think i may need to borrow that from you when you are finished. Ressurection Princess is a great series. I may end up re-watching it again and Evangelion 2.22 is FREAKING awesome.:)

I am currently in the process of watching the Hellsing OVA series. I am waiting for the 5th volume to release but I have no idea how long that could take. :)

Your not the only one. I have all 4 Volumes out to date on dvd in the collectors edition. All I know the English Dubbed Version has been postponed since 2008.

been watching Deadman Wonderland, planning on watching Sacred Seven, Blood-C, going to check out Fairy Tail when Funimation puts that on DVD...it's got TODD!!!!!!!

Awesome, I was thinking about Blood-C. I read the article that ANN put out for the Summer 2011 Animes. THey have a interesting list. http://www.animenews...ure/2011-07-04/

I think i am going to look into gosick. It looks decent for A mystery anime series.

I have recently re-watched both Negimas and the summer/spring special and all the d.grey-man that i have... need to get season 2.2. also watched evangelion. and when my friend johannah came down we watched trinty blood together. slowly im workin my way through what i have... any suggestions?

I suggest finishing up Claymore and then watching both evangelion 1.11 and 2.22. they were done quite well.

Just watched the first ep of Blood-C can't give a 100% yes or no just yet, still trying to wrap my head around the fact taht CLAMP is behind this one, just like it took me time to get the fact that CLAMP was behind Code Geass too.

:P Thats confusing. I guess I will have to watch and see and make up my mind myself on that one. :nothingtoadd:

:P Thats confusing. I guess I will have to watch and see and make up my mind myself on that one. :nothingtoadd:

it's not that confusing, it's just that CLAMP is known for CCS, Tsubasa, MKR, Kobato all the pretty girly flowery type of animes, and this is NOT that..it's dark, there is alot of blood in the first episode.

MMM sounds like I may like. I like Darkness Some times :-D

I just saw a couple of epsiodes of Full Metal Alchemist Broother hood and boy am I impressed I think I may need buy the series now.

Yeah Full Metal Alchmist Brotherhood is indeed getting better. Its way better than the original in my opinion. Just the fact the Roy Mustang Is VERY VERY Kick Arse in this version.

Took a very long sabbatical from Anime. I have evangelion 1.1 pending just waiting till I have enough time to watch it. Probably going to re-watch the Hellsing OVAs because I remember enjoying them so much.

So naota did you enjoy the ending Blood+? No more Diva or chiropterans to kill.. and Saya pronounced her love to Haji but she fell asleep.. does Blood C pick up off after this?

Took a very long sabbatical from Anime. I have evangelion 1.1 pending just waiting till I have enough time to watch it. Probably going to re-watch the Hellsing OVAs because I remember enjoying them so much.

So naota did you enjoy the ending Blood+? No more Diva or chiropterans to kill.. and Saya pronounced her love to Haji but she fell asleep.. does Blood C pick up off after this?

I don't know about that. I have only seen bits and peices of blood + I am in the process of getting blood +

It does pick up, but not anime wise..there is an entire book series