6 6
naota

What Anime Series Are You Currently Watching Right Now?

Sweet, I did not know that. That is good to know. :D I will definitely need to watch it when i get a chance.

so basically you will get to it when you get to it. so it will be probally in 5 years.

Well I work 40 hours and I have other things on my plate like my computer repair business and other things.

I just finished the first volume of Gurren Lagann on netflix and I added a whole bunch of series such as blood + to my instant queue.

I liked Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It is a great series in my opinion. The music was good the series as well as the story line. i enjoyed it.

That is good that you liked it. I know you have been meaning to watch it for a while. I just finished RIN ~Daughters of Mnemosyne~. It was surprisingly good in my opinion and it had a decent original story line.

I like Rin. I bought that on blue ray on a whim. It was good. Great character development and story line.

I have been watching "Hand Maid May" it is a pretty good series so far. I have only watched the first 5 episodes. When I finish this series I will watch Tora Dora!!!

Ergo Proxy, Serial Experiements Lain, Texhnolyze, are really good. I wonder of drakenfyer75 has any other good recommendations.

I hear that is decent. I am borrowing the dvd's from Bonedaddy aka AngelOfDeath to watch when i get some spare time.

I have yet to see both of those series. I do have them set on my netflix queue. I just started rewatching Rin. Cause it is a good series.

ohhh! Tower of Druaga was not bad, they had the second season, but I haven't continue it.

I'm now following some new series of this Oct, and Hitotose is a good one out of all of them, healing type anime, for people who likes AIRA will probably like this.

Also watching Future Diary too, it's about those people who have a cellphone that can tell what will happen in the future, kinda creepy but I like it.

Oct new series are all pretty good, I'm looking forward to them :lol:

I just finished watching the last movie in the Eden of the East Series. Eden of the East Paradise Lost was really good. It ended the series quite well.

I wouldn't think happy feet as a anime series. but more over a animated movie. :P