1 1
Tyki_Mikk

The Final Set For Innistrad Block Is....

864_40j2z3mfwo.jpg

Ignite the Dawn

864_y284gd32u2.jpg

dropcap_M.jpgagic's May 2012 set, code-named "Roll," is called Avacyn Restored. Although it's the third set of the Innistrad block, it will be a large set. This means that Innistrad Block Constructed will be composed of all three sets, but Avacyn Restored will be drafted by itself. Sealed events will use six Avacyn Restored booster packs. 864_unhbhpaqaq.jpgSet Name Avacyn Restored Block Set 3 of 3 in the Innistrad block Number of Cards 244 Prerelease Events April 28-29, 2012 Release Date May 4, 2012 Launch Weekend May 4-6, 2012 Game Day May 26-27, 2012 Pro Tour Avacyn RestoredDates May 11-13, 2012 Pro Tour Avacyn RestoredLocation Barcelona, Spain Pro Tour Avacyn RestoredFormats Swiss:

• Innistrad Block Constructed
  • Avacyn Restored Draft

Top 8:

• Innistrad Block Constructed

Official Three-Letter Code AVR Twitter Hashtag #MTGAVR Design Team Brian Tinsman (lead) Mark L. Gottlieb Dave Guskin Kenneth Nagle Bill Rose Mark Rosewater Development Team David Humpherys (lead) Mark Globus Dave Guskin Erik Lauer Billy Moreno Matt Sernett ......sounds fun and if you remember the post i made in the Dark Ascension topic this is what i was talking about. they seem to have set it into effect that one block, i.e. Scars of Mirrodin, will be a Big set and two smaller ones, then the next block will be a large et a small set and the last will be a large set, i.e. zendikar and now Innistrad

Well that sucks for the double faced cards but I guess Wizards can do what they want

aye they can. but the main reason they are doing that i think is because if you look at say Rise of the Eldrazi they introduced new mechanics and there really wasnt any of the old ones for that cycle. so its probably a thing of the big set idea ya know?