2 2
Ryuu

Hello There Everyone

Long story short my friend suggested I'd try this forum and maybe I learn a thing or two, we shall see. My anime knowledge isn't that extensive, I do enjoy reading manga (even though I'm way way behind in a lot of the series I own), I don't own alot of anime so I stream a lot (also very picky about what I wanna watch), gaming is a yes if its on a pc, xbox, psp or dsi, but when it comes to card games I rock at goldfish lol, sorry lil sense of humor there. But if you guys wanna school in anime and a manga 101 go for it, i'm not going to rip anyone's head off (makes no promises)

Ryuu, Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great time.

Welcome to the forums Ryuu. Don't worry about anime knowledge. It'll come in time. What series have you seen already?

Kenshin is right. It will come within time. Each person is different and they have their own styles and tastes when it comes to anime, manga ...etc...We RESPECT each members individuallity thus creating a community that is friendly to all of those who love anime, manga, etc no matter there level of expertise.

Kenshin, i've watched black butler, sailor moon (my childhood heros), oh my goddess, Kite the movie.....umm oh jeez I'mm going to have to make a list adn get back to you on that....expect a list...maybe lol

Thats cool that you want to do a list if you have seen many anime. I wound up making a database to list my anime series. I should update it. Its about 3 years stale. lols.

ya know Naota you know me you should know how deprived i can be so i kinda find things to fill my "time" in a sense lol

That is true. That is one of the main reasons why I need to keep myself occupied or I kind of get into trouble. lols.

Kenshin, i've watched black butler, sailor moon (my childhood heros), oh my goddess, Kite the movie.....umm oh jeez I'mm going to have to make a list adn get back to you on that....expect a list...maybe lol

LOLs speaking of anime knowledge, I haven't heard of Black Butler or Kite the movie. :rolleyes:

Now I get to look up stuff to watch. :lol:

@Naota - i enjoyed KITE, cute killer assassin girl with rocking contacts and ninja skills falling in love with a cop lmao

@Kenshin - You must not know my friend Boss she would definately intro you to Black Butler, high socitey murder, demon bulters yes yes its wonderful

@Vash - thank you for the greeting :)

oy you....you with the face.... heyo!

Lmao, I haven't heard that saying to greet someone in the longest time.

Well Tyki does that alot IRL. :P Its just been a while since I heard him do that.