vash

Who Likes The New Main Page Setup Of The Site

Do you like the portal as the main page  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the portal as the main page

Alright, I have seen naota has been working on the site. I like the TOS agreement module and I see he has enabled a portal feature of the forum software. I think it looks decent but I would like to know if people like the portal on the front page of the forums or not.

So I post this poll to see what their thoughts are.

Ah you figured me out vash. I have been playing with making the site a bit more user friendly I like the portal page to show users the newest topics of the forums. If people don't like the portal page as the main page I can easilly switch it to the normal forum display and keep the portal as a link in the nav bar.

I likes it that I do. I also like the new theme too. Good job Naota!

:nicethread:

Thanks for the Kudos. I do my best to make this site succeed.

After seeing the new theme for a bit on here, I can say that I just keep liking it more. I like dark themes to begin with, but you know how sometimes you find something that you don't like in a dark theme? There's nothing about this one that I don't like and it also goes well with my dark space theme I have going on my desktop.

That's good. I saw this theme and I thought it would do well. It very simple yet well rounded in my opinion.

I like the new coloured topics mod you installed naota. Makes it even more personalized. D

You will have to use the advanced editor for when posting your topic :D

These changes are good Naota. I like them. However, whats going on with the themses. Why are we back to a lighter colored theme?

The new upgrade to the forum caused the old themes to stop working. I am using the default until the new theme is updated. I would day that Could take a couple of days to possibly a week but once things are updated an email will be sent out.

Hopefully in the next couple of days the skin should be available for download that will be compatible with the updated software.

If all goes well we should have a new template by this wednesday. hopefully earlier.

The Template has been conveted. I have it up and installed. I just need to make some small modifications for it work fully.

All Modification has been completed. The skin is now fully complient and working correctly. :lol: Enjoy! :groupwave:

I told you it would be here by Wednesday. Lols

Posted using my TapaTalk app on my android phone

It was more about the skinning site that that I downloaded the skin from

Posted using my TapaTalk app on my android phone