3 3
Kenshin

How About Them Other Animations?

How about them other animations? You know that stuff they create over here on our side of the world.

I used to watch animations from over here all the time when I was a kid like the Warner Bros. shows with Bugs Bunny, Daffy, etc and some Disney too.

I used to watch Reboot all the time when I was younger too. I'd like to get Reboot on DVD sometime too. There's also Thundercats, Transformers, and TNMT as well that I used to watch all the time.

Now a days though, IMO most of western animation has gone to hell and just plain sucks now (good thing we have anime).

So when not watching anime, do you watch any western animations?

I still find myself watching american animation. Occasionally I would watch Warner Brothers, Hannah Barbara, and studios from yesteryear. Today I was watching some of the new Scooby Doo movies. The other day I was watching Hey Arnold, Rockos Modern Life and Ren and Stimpy. I find myself watching a lot of the older titles but there are some newer cartoons (not that many) that are decent to watch.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Hanna Barbara. I used to watch those a lot too. I've only seen one of the Scooby Doo movies and it was a life action and I only watched it because it had Sarah Michelle Gellar in it.

I've only seen a little bit of Hey Arnold, Rockos Modern Life, and Ren and Stimpy . I never really got into them. IMO (for me) they were part of the decline of American animation.

Now that I think about it, I didn't mind Doug when it was on and Jonny Bravo and Dexter's Lab were stupid, but funny.

Well I think the classic nickelodeon cartoons like Hey Arnold, Ah Real Monsters, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, etc and Classic Cartoon Network shows were great. Most of the new Animation today lacks good story lines, character development and fluidity that makes a good animated series in my opinion.

I used to watch Gargoyles and X-Men (all of them). Now its Young Justice. I always have something that I like.

Nice. How about Dark Wing Duck and beetle juice. those were some of my favorites.

Dark Wing Duck and Beetle Juice? I remember those well. They were really good back then. I also used to watch Ducktales, Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers, and Talespin when I was a kid.

I used to watch Gargoyles and X-Men (all of them). Now its Young Justice. I always have something that I like.

Gargoyles and X-Men! I used to watch those all the time too! (how I forget them previously I'll never know)

I still watch the cartoons of my youth. I just started re-watching the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Starring Jallel White. ;)

Hey Slo-mo. I'm Waiting. lols. I think I may have some chili dogs tomorrow for lunch at work.

I would have to say I am a fan of many animation types. I like Japanese Anime but I also like american animation though I'll will watch some of the new stuff I tend to sit down and watch most of the classics. Nothing better than sitting down eating some pancakes with syrup and watching classis like Tom and Jerry, Buggs Bunny, and one of the best Johnny Bravo.

johnnybravo01.gifcart086.gif

Oh yeah. I forgot about those classics. How about Cow and Chicken and I AM WEASEL. All classic Cartoon Network cartoons. Cant forget Dexter's Lab.

Bugs Bunny is the best. Now when I watch it, I can't believe its intended for children! Bugs dressed as a woman trying to seduce Elmer Fudd. Can't believe some right winged conservative hasn't trying to ban it yet.

• Like 1

I think if they did there would be outrage because bugs is like 40 years old.

Bugs Bunny is the best. Now when I watch it, I can't believe its intended for children! Bugs dressed as a woman trying to seduce Elmer Fudd. Can't believe some right winged conservative hasn't trying to ban it yet.

Come to think of it, I don't think those episodes are on anymore. There's some new Bugs Bunny show that I noticed before I started working again, but it just wasn't as good.

LOLs it's WABBIT SEASON...DUCK SEASON...WABBIT SEASON..... :lol:

can watch those old school episodes on boomerange and cartoon network.

Well that's a good thing. It just isn't right if we don't teach kids that shooting Daffy's beak off with a gun is funny. B)

Speaking of which, That those episodes were on cartoon network yesterday morning. They still crack me up. LoLS.

i have to say i find myself...disappointed with alot of the "New" cartoons...there are only a few that are good and they are few and far between..i really like the older stuff. i mean i saw on the interwebs today a post saying something along the lines of 199something to 2004 RIP cartoon network...i miss the days of my youth ='(

i have to say i find myself...disappointed with alot of the "New" cartoons...there are only a few that are good and they are few and far between..i really like the older stuff. i mean i saw on the interwebs today a post saying something along the lines of 199something to 2004 RIP cartoon network...i miss the days of my youth ='(

That it is. I do miss the old days of american cartoons.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy is one of my favorite old Cartoon Network cartoons. At least it's still shown in reruns.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy is one of my favorite old Cartoon Network cartoons. At least it's still shown in reruns.

That is a classic cartoon series. such as Dexters Lab, Cow and Chicken and I AM Weasle.

I never had much of a chance to watch Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and only saw two episodes of it.

I did like Dexter's lab and Jonny Bravo though.

That it is. I do miss the old days of american cartoons.

Me too. I miss those days very muchly. Fortunately we have anime to make up for their blunderous ways of making rubbish.

That is so true. Anime is much superior than American Cartoons. :D